Winter rendezvous to F1 Boston Sunday February 27th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, it’s that time of the year again! The Viper is in the garage all waxed up, and if you are tired of making snow angels. A day of relaxation at F1 Boston is what you need. So come on out with your fellow NEVCA members for a good ole kart racing. On Sunday February 27th the NEVCA will be meeting at F1 Boston for a day of Kart Racing. Plan to arrive for 12:45 at the latest. Tech session will be from 1:00 to 2:00 and track time from 2:00 to 3:00. F1 Boston is located at 290 Wood Road in Braintree, MA, just south of Boston and just off Exit 6 on Route 128, near South Shore Mall.
What is F1 Kart Racing you ask? F1 Boston is an indoor kart racing facility that is designed specifically for adult, licensed drivers with a genuine racing experience-complete with the challenge and adrenaline! You’ll race against fellow viper members in expertly engineered karts on professionally designed track. We will be driving the city course on track 1. If you have never done Kart Racing, I encourage you to attend. It’s a blast! You can also visit their website: F1 Boston
In the past few years we have had between 12 and 18 people attend. All of us were chasing Chuck Tator for the lead. I think I can speak for everyone; we all had a great time. The cost for this event is $80.00 per person this year, and that includes use of their Kart, Helmet, Suit, and neck brace. It will be set up like last year where we had a Mini Grand Prix 3-10 laps and a 12-15 lap final race. There will be trophies at stake here, 1st and 2nd place with a special trophy for the fastest time. SWEET!!. You should wear comfortable clothing when you come to the track (casual pants are recommended). NO open- toe shoes allowed while racing or walking in the snow.
F1 Boston requires that we pre-pay for our track time, so you must pay when you sign up. The NEVCA has a Pay Pal Account that can take your payment. Go to www.paypal.com , log in and send payment to (PM me for info). If you don’t have a registered PayPal account, follow their directions and sign up. It’s easy to set up an account. The club needs to have at least 12 members and/or guests attend over 18 years of age. Please feel free to invite family or friends to participate in our event. We can’t control the weather, so once we commit to a date we are locked in. We also need a head count and pay for the track in advance. We have never had an event under any bad weather conditions. Just need to let everyone up front.
When you reply back to my email, please include your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing another driver. Please email me before going to Pay Pal, I will only have you pay once I have hit at least 12 people.
Let me know ASAP if you will be attending, so that we can make special arrangements with F1 Boston. We usually have lunch afterwards and chat about the races. Whether you have been with us before, or this is your first event with us, this is a good way to spend an afternoon with fellow viper club members. It’s a fun day together, and a nice break from the long winter months. I hope you can make it. Rick

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty....:spank:....:bigsmile:

Kyle and I will be there! :drive:

If anyone want to ride up with us, we have two seats left in the vehicle we are taking. Let me know....914-763-3136 :cool:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defending the NY/CT Club:

N.E. Winter Rendezvous

F1 Boston Sunday February 27, 2011

Hi Everyone
Today was a great day at F1 Boston. Everyone seemed to have a good time. We had 15 people show up to our Winter Rendezvous. Well out of 4 trophies that NE Viper Club brought to the event all ended up in NY except for 1. Dam!!! So Chuck Tator took 1st place, and also had the fastest time of 19.351 and Dave Couto had the 2nd fastest time of 19.531 (so close) Dam!!

Kyle Jones took 2nd place also from NY. Dam!! We also had a special trophy for our best first time event participant. Drum roll please. That went to Dominique Gravallese, what a trooper she is. She was in every race there was, and was definitely holding her own out on the track. Made us guys look bad. Congratulations to all the winners, great job. So here are the final standings.
1. Chuck Tator 19.351
2. Kyle Jones
3. David Couto
4. Dave Kenney
5. Daniel Hamel
6. Richard Desrosiers
7. Scott Tickler
8. Tom Gotta
9. Martin Distlebrink
10. Domique Gravallese
11. Mark Zarlenga
I would like to thank everyone for showing up this year. Enjoy.

Kyle & I had a great time! Thank You Rick! :2tu:

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Today was a great day at F1 Boston. Everyone seemed to have a good time. We had 15 people show up to our Winter Rendezvous. Well out of 4 trophies that NE Viper Club brought to the event all ended up in NY except for 1. Dam!!! So Chuck Tator took 1st place, and also had the fastest time of 19.351 and Dave Couto had the 2nd fastest time of 19.531 (so close) Dam!!
Kyle Jones took 2nd place also from NY. Dam!!

I think someone has anger management issues. ;) Maybe because he drives a yellow viper. :lmao:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper