Winterfest

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kit & I will be in Costa Rico. I guess I'll have to "phone in" a bid during the auction again. The good news is we will be ALOT WARMER than you guys. But I will definetly be missing everyone.

HAVE FUN,

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We plan on going. I will send it in tomorrow. Steve, have fun in Costa Rica! Watch out for the spiders as big as a basketball!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there! ;.)

So far signups have been swift, it'll surely be the higest attended party we've had. So far I'm only aware of 3-4 folks that can't make it.

Steve, we can do phone in bids again, be aware, we're not doing many auction items, instead they will be items you CAN'T buy even if you wanted to... expect a call, I think you'll like.

Within the last 3 weeks, we have 60 people and climbing daily. The venue will be awesome.

Who else is going?

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve:

You better be careful. Those phone in bids can be pretty costly, especially depending who you have on the other side of the phone relating what you ALLEDGEDLY bid. :D

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Two years in a row I miss out... Last year we had a trip to Disney planned and changed at the last minute to a Caribbean cruise, and this year were going to Disney. Have fun all. We'll see you in the spring!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks again Alex for your work in making this happen for my kids also! We'll be there!

Just got done making reservations at the hotel. FYI to anyone who is thinking on staying there. The special price is only available while supplies last, or until 1/24 (whichever comes first). That date of 1/24 wasn't mentioned in the flyer and the host there suggested I pass along that information.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem.

I'm working on extending the date. They're sticklers for this because it's car show weekend, but I believe I can get another week for people.

You snooze you lose!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Historically we usually only have 1-2 kids at most, I guess since it's a late evening event. Kids are of course allowed. I've asked the hotel to do something small for them. We're not charging for the kids meals.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm... And we spend hours and lots of money on our entertainment segments... Your kids sound like a deal. $2.50 could cover a good 10 mins!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth