Wiping My Viper's A**

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have white stripes on my Viper and have found that near the exhaust they quickly start getting a brown tint, after driving. I have found that a scratch remover does the job in getting off the grime, and makes the white actually white again.

Also, all the road dirt and dust get's all over the rear end of my Viper, on the rear bumper and in the license plate area.

After every drive, it feels like I need to wipe the a** of my Viper. Any methods to keep her cleaner on the rear end?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would give something like Zaino Z-AIO or Klasse AIO a try. This way it will clean and protect it all in one shot. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

I would give something like Zaino Z-AIO or Klasse AIO a try. This way it will clean and protect it all in one shot. :2tu:

Since you must have thought long and hard about the thread title my answer is....

DEPENDS:D

and my real answer is the same as Agentf1. Zaino. We used it on our first 2000 black/silver stripe GTS and on every car since.

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you must have thought long and hard about the thread title my answer is....

DEPENDS:D

and my real answer is the same as Agentf1. Zaino. We used it on our first 2000 black/silver stripe GTS and on every car since.

Venomiss,

LOL - That was a genious response. Still laughing!

Zaino it is!

.... and still laughing!

V

Venomiss

Always happy to give some advice on how to keep a rear end clean;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave