Wisconsin Events

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Illinois Region or anyone for that matter have any events going on in mid-northern Wisco anytime soon? :drive:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out illinoisvipers.com for complete calendar of events for this year. Of course, there are some gatherings that happen outside of the calendar as well.

A

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is an event at Road America August 5th, 6th & 7th. It's run through the Shelby Club. I'll be there at least on Saturday. If you need more information let me know.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
June 11-12 the Minnesota club is going to Eagle River for fun at Don Sharf Auto ( largest Viper bone yard) The IL club should join us.

OP
OP
T

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is an event at Road America August 5th, 6th & 7th. It's run through the Shelby Club. I'll be there at least on Saturday. If you need more information let me know.

PM Sent!

June 11-12 the Minnesota club is going to Eagle River for fun at Don Sharf Auto ( largest Viper bone yard) The IL club should join us.

Sounds like a great time, where can I get some more info because I would love to join!:drive:

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Scharf Cruise ….Eagle River, WI ….June 11th & 12th

Planned for Saturday June 11th is a cruise to the Viper Graveyard in Eagle River, Wisconsin. Since this location is 3 ½ hours from Forest Lake, MN we will leave the Super America gas station on Highway 8 just east of I35 in Forest Lake @ 9:00AM. We will stop for lunch in Northern WI and arrive in Eagle River around 2:00PM. There will be an opportunity to race go carts for about 2 hours for anyone who is interested. Then around 5:00PM we will cruise to the scenic U.P. of Michigan and have dinner. Sunday will be spent at Scharf’s Auto Parts for lunch and a tour before returning home.

The Eagle River Inn has a block of ten rooms on hold for us for $75.00 per night. Half of these rooms will have river views. They will be reserved for under the name “Viper Days”. The phone number is 1-866-479-2061. So reserve your rooms now!

If I can get a contact number from someone in the IL club we can set this up...

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The IL VCA's summer cruise is going to be a 3 day Door county visit. Got lots of things planned. It's August 12-14. Hope you can join.

OP
OP
T

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scharf Cruise ….Eagle River, WI ….June 11th & 12th

Planned for Saturday June 11th is a cruise to the Viper Graveyard in Eagle River, Wisconsin. Since this location is 3 ½ hours from Forest Lake, MN we will leave the Super America gas station on Highway 8 just east of I35 in Forest Lake @ 9:00AM. We will stop for lunch in Northern WI and arrive in Eagle River around 2:00PM. There will be an opportunity to race go carts for about 2 hours for anyone who is interested. Then around 5:00PM we will cruise to the scenic U.P. of Michigan and have dinner. Sunday will be spent at Scharf’s Auto Parts for lunch and a tour before returning home.

The Eagle River Inn has a block of ten rooms on hold for us for $75.00 per night. Half of these rooms will have river views. They will be reserved for under the name “Viper Days”. The phone number is 1-866-479-2061. So reserve your rooms now!

If I can get a contact number from someone in the IL club we can set this up...

I won't be able to make it (Work *****). Door County Cruise, I'll be there.