Wisconsin/ Illinois/ ??? Caravan to VOI 9

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the time is getting close less than 4 weeks now for VOI 9. I would like to find out if there is a carvan headed west from the WI/IL/wherever that I can join up with.... I towing my car out and would like to travel with a group if possible.

If there isn't a group already formed, lets start one now!

thanks

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the time is getting close less than 4 weeks now for VOI 9. I would like to find out if there is a carvan headed west from the WI/IL/wherever that I can join up with.... I towing my car out and would like to travel with a group if possible.

If there isn't a group already formed, lets start one now!

thanks

I am also curious. Am needing to decide in the next couple days whether I am going to ship the Viper or drive it. It is alot of windshield time! :cool:

Randy91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are driving the Viper but not leaving WI until about 5:00 pm on Friday we plan to drive as far as possible on Friday evening (hopefully to Denver CO) but still getting to LV by Sunday.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are driving the Viper but not leaving WI until about 5:00 pm on Friday we plan to drive as far as possible on Friday evening (hopefully to Denver CO) but still getting to LV by Sunday.

Is that possible? I am in the middle of Illinois and it is a 1000 miles to Denver from here. Are you a lot closer than me to Denver?

Randy91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is 1012.8 miles for us - 14 hrs 46 mins per AAA TripTik. That is pretty far to drive in one day but it is 25 hrs 23 min from Wi to Las Vegas and 1749.1 miles so however we break up the trip we still want to get there on Sunday.

ski racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a new member and would like to offer some loding specials in Vail, I am the GM at the Sitzmark Lodge in Vail Village and would like to extend an offer of $90.00 per night to all VCA members on the journay to Vegas. Please Call 1-888-476-5001 to make reservations. Vail to Vegas is about 8.5-9hours. web site is www.sitzmarklodge.com.

Have Fun

Korby Fleischer
1997 Viper gts gold package.

CreteViperMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm leaving Chicago early Friday morning and driving to Kansas City. Saturday will be from KC to Vail, CO. Sunday will be Vail to Vegas. I hope I can find the Sitzmark Lodge.

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Alan

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, it is possible. Have driven to Las Vegas from Madison Wisconsin in 21 hours!

Madison to Denver then sleep 4 hours then Denver to Las Vegas. It can be done in 21 hours over a 26 hour period.