Woodhouse Track Experience

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
September 19th and 20th at Mid America Motorplex ( Pacific Junction , Iowa ) just off I-29. This is the first of hopefully and annual event for instruction, track time, and fun with your Viper or other cool Chrysler family machine. Go to our website ( Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa ) and look up the info under " What's New!" This event is only $75 for both days or $50 for one and it does include lunch on us both days.

Any questions you can always call me or Mark Jorgensen at the Dealership.

Best Regards,
Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893:2tu:

V

Venomiss

A picture from MAM from a while back.

You must be registered for see images

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great day at the MAM event and as usual Mark and Bill were great hosts for the event. About a dozen Vipers showed up to run and maybe another dozen as spectators. Here are a few pics of the event(loved the VV ACR).

Bruce

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Thank you both for posting pictures. Looks like the weather was perfect!

Reaction score
Thank you both for posting pictures. Looks like the weather was perfect!

The weather could not have been better! We all got a ton of track time and socializing. I heard everyone talking about the hopes for an annual event! Trouble will be the available space for people. We had dozens of last minute people wanting in, but could not help them because of the number of sessions and instructors we had available.

If this does happen again next year PLEASE sign up early and help us help you!

Your Friends at Woodhouse, :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets