Working on something special...

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My take on the GEN V ACR. GEN V GTS, with GTSR parts. BTW, the VCA has informed me that I am in trouble AGAIN, so I wont be posting here. This is my last PS for this site. Peace out!

You must be registered for see images

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the time this is all done, Austin will have put out more pictures than SRT. C'mon SRT. Lets see more.

BTW, can't wait for the PS Austin. You have done a wonderful job so far.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My take on the GEN V ACR. GEN V GTS, with GTSR parts. BTW, the VCA has informed me that I am in trouble AGAIN, so I wont be posting here. This is my last PS for this site. Peace out!

You must be registered for see images

Glad,the misunderstanding was cleared up, and hopefully we'll get to enjoy Austin's work more, and more.

Looks great Austin!

Last edited:

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that the notification to Austin included an apology.

Please take what ever actions are necessary to insure an improvement in the determination of who is in throuble and why and notification process.

There needs to be an appeal process to a third party if there is a difference of opinion on who is in trouble. :2tu:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"BTW, the VCA has informed me that I am in trouble AGAIN, so I wont be posting here. This is my last PS for this site. "

What the, what?!?

Yo Austin, we all appreciate your efforts, bro, hopefully whatever the silly deal was, it's cleared up and you hang in.

Another awesome PS, that looks sick!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that the notification to Austin included an apology.

Please take what ever actions are necessary to insure an improvement in the determination of who is in throuble and why and notification process.

There needs to be an appeal process to a third party if there is a difference of opinion on who is in trouble. :2tu:

Could I politely note that he did NOT NEED to appeal? We figured it out on on our own. He knows what happened and why, and he was asked to come back. And I think he would agree there was a sorry in there somewhere.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could I politely note that he did NOT NEED to appeal? We figured it out on on our own. He knows what happened and why, and he was asked to come back. And I think he would agree there was a sorry in there somewhere.

Sounds like a misunderstanding, and that it was cleared up.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the compliments and support guys. I have read the forums PM and will continue to post.