World Drag Racing Championsips...

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys I would like to thank all who came out and ran the snakes out in bowling green!
thanks to all the sponsors and Dodge.
I will be posting more info once I look at the paper work but here is what I can tell you OFFICIALLY HAPPENED..
BEST ET 9.99 ALBERT c
HIGHEST MPH 148.02 Racing Solutions Inc.
Best 60' 1.452 Dilusi/Sam Sloan
best Reaction .500 Jamie Furman
quickest on Motor George Brice 10.25
I Feel like I need to explain this to some of you keyboard guys- when you don't show up to a drag event and then speculate on how things go you make yourself look bad in the end. More times were not in the 9's because the object is to get into the next round not lay a number down! Just ask any tuner.
Had a Blast and I look forward to meeting you guys again!

SNAKEIZ Susan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant,

Thanks to you and all the rest that pulled that event together. Fun time that went by too fast and ended too soon. The variety of cars and mods was great!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Seemed like the winning car was given a white time slip and the other car got the carbonless yellow time slip.

Anyone else notice that?

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Prashant and the other staff members-it was a great time! Every time I saw Prashant, he was running around like crazy to keep things organized. He did a great job and everybody was impressed with how this event was set up.

Good Job!!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time slip viewed by Heffner, Furman and Jack Bene at my trailer. I left for home after drags, didn't go to Nashville. I missed 3rd gear on that run and the time sucked, 11.84. I doubt I saved it. If it's in the trailer I'll post it. That was my best 60' but I have many others in the low 1.40s. Car spun just enough to drive through the tires on that run, didn't nose over.

Reaction score
Thank you Prashant!

Had a great time and it sure was a terrific turnout! If anybody missed out on Tuesday night it was also a blast -- the weather was cool and dry and would have been nice to experience the same conditions on Wednesday. I know we were privileged enough to experience at least one day for drags. Maybe next year we can arrange a couple more days of fun for drag racing and test & tune; Last year gave us a little more test/race time but I know the circumstances were different this time around -- just happy to be a part of it!

Thanks!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant, thanks for the efforts to create a great event.

Note: Best 60' 1.375 Pauls stock motor on M/Ts. Confirm with Jason or Furman.
Before I had to put on the stock radials for Mod I. Then 1.74.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul
then you should have the time slip that will give you the trophy as it was reported that the best 60 was a 1.42 by Dilusi from Texas I believe. (only what we were told at the wild horse)

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul
I just talked to Prashant and you are in luck, he has all the test n tune time slips along w/ the race times. That is a great time and needs to be posted. Great 60' and a time to shot for. He is out of town and when he returns he will get your time numbers and post them.

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul you had me worried, I was looking at the paper work for about an hour last night..Awesome 60' on Tues!

I would like to thank Kingman Hitz and his son Cory for all the help they provided along with Eric Johnson, JonB, Kim V, Fiona, the Slaters, Joe Vick, Jay Herbert, Bruce Smith,Jason from Tenn and Tony Estes.. THANK YOU GUYS!!!

Glad everyone had fun and we will be doing this again sometime soon! If any other Clubs are interested in Hosting a Drag Championship please email or call me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave