WORLDS FASTEST CREAMPUFF BREAKS THE 9's!! FROM TEXAS!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WORLDS FASTEST CREAMPUFF BREAKS THE 9\'s!! FROM TEXAS!

Well it's 2AM and the Houston Viper Club just got back from River City Raceway! It seems like the Houston club has a different event every 3 weeks!

Congradulations to Gerald Cashiola for breaking many records tonight! Geralds 2001 Hennessey Motorsports Venom 650R ran a 9.9947 1/4 Mile ET @ 142.26 MPH with a 1.54 60 ft!! His first pass was a 10.01! His second pass was a 10.05! His third pass was a 10.09! His fourth & WORLD RECORD pass was a 9.99!!! The feeling was unbelievalbe when his Venom 650R crossed the finish line! We were all jumping up & down, screaming, hootin & hollerin, shakin each others hands, it was a great feeling!
To own the fastest 2001 in the world is some accomplishment! (until next week anyway Gerald
laugh.gif
) Congradulations Gerald! You've got my respect & I like your style!

I guess it's true that the fastest cars & the best drivers come from Texas! Congradulations Gerald!

<u>SW - you're the man.......PERIOD! I see why they call you "The Shiek"! No one drives like you!</u>

Here are some pics of the event and some of the guys that were with us.

DSC00140.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

DSC00146.JPG

DSC00143.JPG

DSC00147.JPG

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: WORLDS FASTEST CREAMPUFF BREAKS THE 9\'s!! FROM TEXAS!

Way to go guys!!!!!

I am not for behind. It is good to know that what I am doing to my Venon will get me similar results. Thanks for paving the way.
Now, if only I can get SW to drive my car!

Congratulations.

Best regards,

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just wanted to thank Gerald for letting me beat on his car. There is alot more in it. The track conditions were not the greatest, hot and slick and I was just learning how to drive Gerald's car. I was going over each of my four runs in my head last night, I'm ready for next wed.!!

SW

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice numbers! Congrats. How much NOS is the car running? That's a pretty serious MPH! And of course a great et. Good looking car too, yellow GTS's are sweet
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
Well it's 2AM and the Houston Viper Club just got back from River City Raceway! It seems like the Houston club has a different event every 3 weeks!

Congradulations to Gerald Cashiola for breaking many records tonight! Geralds 2001 Hennessey Motorsports Venom 650R ran a 9.9947 1/4 Mile ET @ 142.26 MPH with a 1.54 60 ft!! His first pass was a 10.01! His second pass was a 10.05! His third pass was a 10.09! His fourth & WORLD RECORD pass was a 9.99!!! The feeling was unbelievalbe when his Venom 650R crossed the finish line! We were all jumping up & down, screaming, hootin & hollerin, shakin each others hands, it was a great feeling!
To own the fastest 2001 in the world is some accomplishment! (until next week anyway Gerald
laugh.gif
) Congradulations Gerald! You've got my respect & I like your style!

I guess it's true that the fastest cars & the best drivers come from Texas! Congradulations Gerald!

<u>SW - you're the man.......PERIOD! I see why they call you "The Shiek"! No one drives like you!</u>

Here are some pics of the event and some of the guys that were with us.

DSC00140.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

DSC00146.JPG

DSC00143.JPG

DSC00147.JPG

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CONGRATS TO GERALD,HMS AND THE MAN S.W. AKA THE SHIEK!DOES ANYONE KNOW IF DUDE WITH THE BALD HEAD AND GO TEE IN THE PICTURE IS WWF STONE COLD STEVE AUSTINS LITTLE BROTHER?THE TEXAS POSSEE RULES!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does the 650r still have stock cream puff pistons?

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

TOOFST

Yes the pistons are still 100% stock. The car has a lot more to give I know that much is certain. We'll be going out again next week. I'll try and figure out how to Post video in the meantime so you guys can all see it live.

I highly reccomend all the Houston guys to try & lay down their lowest number possible as quickly as possible!!

Because when I hit the track next week............GAME OVER FRIENDS & NEIGHBORS! GAME OVER!
embarass.gif

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score

dammit.. you texas guys have all the fun.. im moving to houston...

- eddie -

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Again, nice time run.More impressive to me is how the HyperUtectic holds together.I'm working with Nitrous on o1 cars and very afraid of 200hp @flywheel.We'll be looking for that next pass!

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's too hot to run this wed, maybe next week.

SW

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigCarrot:
What tires are you using? I'm putting down over 600 rwhp and all I could muster was an 11.7. It's pretty depressing.
frown.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Big C something must be up. Bad track, bad timer or . . . There are guys in the low low 12 stock. Has anyone else but you driven the 1/4 mile it it?

Do you do the same track Toofst does? His times seem slow also maybe it is bad track prep.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What tires are you using? I'm putting down over 600 rwhp and all I could muster was an 11.7. It's pretty depressing.
frown.gif

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigCarrot:

--------------------------------------------

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm sure about the horsepower, I dynoed it last week. My mph is a little over 130. 60 ft *****. I know what the problem is...TRACTION. I posted to see what tires you guys are using. I threw on the Hoosier road race tires and they didn't do much better than the balding Pilots. I'm spinning all the way down the darned track. Texas Motorplex is a great track, but I don't think they prep it very well for Friday nights. Oh yeah, I've done a 12.10 with just no muffler, K&Ns and smooth tubes.

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm sure about the horsepower, I dynoed it last week. My mph is a little over 130. 60 ft *****.

-------------------------------------

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The 11.7 was on the Hoosiers. They weren't much better that Pilots. I've ordered some 345 35 Pilots, and I've got some Purners with ET drags coming too. I'm taking a stand against traction problems! This should do it. If ET drags don't hook, I'm throwing in the towel. No more of this!...
BURNOUT.gif

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What is your 60 Ft times?

Have you tried the 1/4 at any other track?

How about letting someone else try it at the same track you usually go to?

Let us know how the new wheels etc go.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My 60' times were hovering aroud 2.0ish which is terrible if you ask me. I didn't let anyone else drive, but I've been doing it a while, so I know how to drive at the track. It's a pure traction problem. Hopefully the CCW setup will solve it. I was spinning all the way down the track.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ET Streets were used. DON'T FORGET heavy duty half-shafts and come down to RCR with us some night and I will show you how to get 1.7's 60ft on pilots' and 1.4-1.5 on ET's easy! your MPH sounds right you just need some seat time.. Call me or email me if you need help
Prashant

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Big C traction sounds like your problem but the 345 pilots will probably slow you down. We were just at the strip yesturday and my buddy just put on the same 345 pilots on his car, it definitly slowed him down by at least 2-3 tenths of a second in the quarter mile. He was running 600 rwhp @ 700 rwtq with those larger pilots, but I know with his slicks he runs mid to high 10's.

I ran 11.33 @ 132 mph yesturday on my michelon pilots, with only a 1.91 60 ft time. I think I can do better on my pilot sports, it depend on the track your on and how you driver.

Good Luck!

--

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I stepped down to my 150shot to get 132mph and try to get some traction.No way with the 355gear,actually 342+-with the taller 345pilots.Big C,get the 345's I like em.I couldn't 60'ft better than 2.0 @11.6 with the 355gear,Raced Butch,he'd run two cars out on me through 1st,any way I'd leave.PS.***** when the customer beats you with a just 80shot+-.We ported Butch's heads along with the TOOFAST NOS.
crying.gif
tongue.gif