World's First Gen 5 Viper Twin Turbo By RSI

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Dodge needs to bypass the ACR model and just provide the Viper RSI model instead? Looks very clean! I assume with the Pectel, there is no chance of emissions testing if required nor passing correct? Most Colorado counties have upped the emissions testing and hench the fun factor is down on what can be done. CO State needs to plug in during the test and that is that. Just curious how that is handled. EPA is such a joke in this country. Wish they would stay closed after this gov lock out!

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
is the 40 or 80k upgrade? does the new computer keep all functionality ie. cruise control, launch control, and stability control?

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubtful, unless they practice magic.

[BahQUOTE=kristopherbush;3221702]is the 40 or 80k upgrade? does the new computer keep all functionality ie. cruise control, launch control, and stability control?[/QUOTE]

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That didn't take long (to market that is....probably a LONG time in dev't). Good work!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad the aftermarket is doing something for the G5. It deserves some TT love. I can't wait to see the numbers. Especially to top end mph vs the older cars with similar TT hp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper