Wow i saw whats coming, no its not hp sorry but really awesome

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sad that a new color is cause for celebration. The unveiling was 18 months ago. Surely a few HP could have been squeezed out of that engine. Disappointed.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His real name is dick. They let anyone on this moderatorless forum. My guess is this site has less than six months left.

What does this even mean or have to do with silver vipers? I find your comparison quite peculiar.......

Nambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph just tweeted a pic of a billet silver SRT. I have no idea how to post it here but I am sure that someone else can.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome looking. The more colors, the better. Now let's see that stryker green they were talking about.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

HOT doesn't even begin to describe it

If you like this pic you will love it when you see a good pic. Now that this has been posted im going to check
to see if its fine to post much better pics (hi res) of the silver gts with carbon fiber plus red interior.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you like this pic you will love it when you see a good pic. Now that this has been posted im going to check
to see if its fine to post much better pics (hi res) of the silver gts with carbon fiber plus red interior.
High level secrecy. If it's not okay what exactly happens, they don't let you buy one?

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks to me like an unnatural lighting that could "cast" the color in a much better way than in sunlight. Photography can be a very tricky craft at times. I'd like to see some real world photos before I form an opinion. Right now it almost looks like unpolished raw aluminum.

Last edited:

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised by the fuss over the second most popular car colour of all time...and it's probably even my favorite colour! It should be stunning, and no classier colour for carbon fiber accents and a red interior. Please, please, please let it be okay to post different resolutions of a silver car :rolaugh:

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that they were going to make a silver Gen V in memory of Don Knotts. Anybody else recall that? Maybe that's what all the fuss is about....

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh boy, yippeee. Sorry, the Viper is already stale. Let's see if Ralph Obama can bring the heat sometime soon, or is he preparing his resignation speech, complaining about regulations and stricter emissions.

Just say no to drugs, son

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So can you post your photos now that the car has been released?

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62