WTB: 09 ACR cover

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a cover that fits an 09 ACR? The one I bought from Dodge doesn't fit the ACR. :confused: How about sew on ACR patches for the driver's suit? Thanks, Jim:usa:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's perfect. I'd have to check, but I think it was about $225 for the indoor cover material that I needed.

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took me a while to find the right fit, but I did. I have an 08, ACR, Red/Blk and Kurtis at SnakeOyl got one to fit perfectly. Even got it color coordinated. Give him a call 602-849-9878 or email at [email protected]

I'm very happy with mine. If you do order one from Kurtis, tell him you want it to fit tight, like mine.

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got two from Jon b @ PartsRack , very good quality and they fit my 09 ACR fine , One even comes with an ACR logo . very nice . I recommend the black one .

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a cover that fits an 09 ACR? The one I bought from Dodge doesn't fit the ACR. :confused: How about sew on ACR patches for the driver's suit? Thanks, Jim:usa:

I do not have the part numbers however there are 2 different car covers for the Viper. 1 for the standard Coupe and vert and the other is ACR specific and it should fit.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car Covers - Covercraft & Coverking Car Covers - Truck & SUV Accessories made me a cusom cover to deal with the aero package since there were non avalible and I didn't want a "standardized boxy cove". They give a 5% discount for VCA members.

You might want to give them a call.

I checked and they quoted $400 for the outdoor fabric.

Anyone have any pics? How long does it take for the side exhaust to cool down enough to put the cover on? Is your material heat resistent? What about gas?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked and they quoted $400 for the outdoor fabric.

Anyone have any pics?

That doesn't suprise me since mine was indoor (lighter fabric). Might not hurt to give Jon B a call too. I don't know for sure, but Snake-Oyl is usually MAJOR $.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you find one for you ACR (outside) i want one for my CC...World Challange Body

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang