WTB: SRT Tires (275/35-18, 345/30-19 Zero Pressures)

DT04R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy!

Looking for a set of (semi) used SRT tires vs. buying new. Something very low mileage, in the OEM Michelin Zero Pressures, (standard 18/19" fitment).

Maybe someone has upgrade to 19's all around or 19/20's or the like, and has a set just gathering dust in the garage :laugh:

FYI, I'm in Vilano Beach, FL (north east coast), so if by some chance a seller is reasonably close, I could pickup and save you the shipping hassle.

Thanks!

DT

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I have a set you can buy. They have about 10,000 miles of easy use on them, no track days, no burn outs. I'll measure the tread depth for you if you are serious (they are in storage). I don't really know what they're worth. Send me a pm.

Dan

tmcphail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have my rear tires up for sale once I figure out what to replace mine with. I just bought my 05 3 weeks ago and they have 1100 miles on them. FYI I have a dyno shop in St. Augustine off of SR 16 so you are just right up the road from me.

OP
OP
D

DT04R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan!

Thanks, those might be a touch on the high-side mileage wise, especially after shipping and whatnot, but I'll definitely "file" the offer and let you know.

Thanks!

DT

I have a set you can buy. They have about 10,000 miles of easy use on them, no track days, no burn outs. I'll measure the tread depth for you if you are serious (they are in storage). I don't really know what they're worth. Send me a pm.

Dan

OP
OP
D

DT04R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy Torrie!

Wow, small world :) We're actually over in the Vilano/North Beach area about 2 miles north after you cross the intracoastal on A1A.

That's amazing there's a dyno right in town (I've been going down to Orlando for years - especially during the non-stop tune-o-rama when I had my big single turbo Supra).

I'll have to swing by and check the place out! Are you doing general "street" tuning/modifications, or is the shop for full-tilt race applications?

Oh yeah, the tires sound exactly like what I'm looking for...some very low mileage takeoffs. I'll be in touch! :2tu:

Cheers -

DT

I will have my rear tires up for sale once I figure out what to replace mine with. I just bought my 05 3 weeks ago and they have 1100 miles on them. FYI I have a dyno shop in St. Augustine off of SR 16 so you are just right up the road from me.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Danny, how's a stock set with about 4K miles in great shape sound to you?
Also, when and at what price point were you hoping to make this happen?
Let me know...

OP
OP
D

DT04R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy Paul!

I'm looking for something a little more "nearly new" - defintely < 2K miles, maybe < 4K at the right price.

Thanks for the offer :D

DT

I have a set that should be available shortly. Only a little cord showing but still some tread left on one side. (Blame it on the Paxton).

OP
OP
D

DT04R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy Marc -

That might work depending on price - need them as soon as something could be worked out. I might wait and see what Torrie comes up with on the rears since that's so unbelievably convenient (heck, he might even have a mounting machine right in his shop).

Just trying to save a few dollars on the never ending wheel/tire expense (I have stockers with DR's, original stockers, CCW 18" for the track, now running street tires, a set of Hoosiers HC'ed that need to go on the CCW's, etc.)

I'll let you know something (I'll just update this thread) soon!

Thanks -

DT

Danny, how's a stock set with about 4K miles in great shape sound to you?
Also, when and at what price point were you hoping to make this happen?
Let me know...

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set with about 3-K miles on them.

I'll bet you won't have any trouble finding these. There good tires with several drawbacks, but worry not, they have many positives about them.

Skip

OP
OP
D

DT04R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Skip!

I'm going to drop by Torrie's shop tomorrow, check it out, and see what his tire availability schedule is, then I'll contact some people in this thread who were kind enough to respond (you included!).

Cheers!

DT

I have a set with about 3-K miles on them.

I'll bet you won't have any trouble finding these. There good tires with several drawbacks, but worry not, they have many positives about them.

Skip

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC