*** !! Someone Stole my PERSONAL VIDEO !! PAXTON SC !!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously... A buddy made me a Video of me supercharging my viper. Finished about a month ago.. and low and behold, someone sends ME a link to my own video !! hahaha.. and apparently its creating so much attention, that the site admin is asks people to SIGN in just so he can get membership numbers up !!

its toooo funny !!

http://www.tealnet.com/ipw-web/portal/cms/

Look at the main page, the "supercharged Viper" post is about my car and the video !!

2 Funny..

Its a good video... but I meant it only to be shared with friends.. but since its out.... might as well let viper guys see a PAXTON SUPER CHARGER install..

Jon

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can't believe you did a burnout in your drive way and on white concrete. ha! ha!

Music...hmm.. don't like it, but the videa was cool. Man you're a nutt! ha! ha!

I will top your video! I will do a burnout on my parents driveway and the lawn. Top that off!

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe you did a burnout in your drive way and on white concrete. ha! ha!
:D

Music...hmm.. don't like it, but the videa was cool. Man you're a nutt! ha! ha!
Psst.. Guess what, I didnt make the vid 4 U !! I like it thats all that counts !! :shocked:

I will top your video! I will do a burnout on my parents driveway and the lawn. Top that off!
Yikes... ok.. thats all you. Its my driveway and I needed an excuse to burn off those HORRIBLE Pirelli Tires !! Mission Accomplished !!

BTW the site owner took down the video.. lol looks like he got a little more then he bargined for. People were killing his bandwidth with the download !! hahah.. sorry shows over.. nothing 2 see here.. move on :D

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that the same friend that promised to get some video of us at VIR last fall? Gee, I would like to see some of that since I did allow him to use my Jeep as his own personal taxi...

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DUDE SHUT UP.. MAN.. long gone is that guy...

He was a tool, you shouldnt have let him use anything..

This is a new guy.

Jon

PS. I made an obvious mistake when I made friends with him and you... at least I was smart enough to cut my losses with him !!

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will tell you this, (when refering to buying a paxton DIY KIT) Hold off for now . I dont recommend ANY DIY supercharger at this time. Stay tuned for my take on PAXTON's offering. No I wont respond to emails or PM's regarding this right now. Sorry.

Jon