X-Brace

OP
OP
T

TRH1962

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I clicked on the add tab and was able to select my jpg pic, but after that it wouldn't let me do anything else with it.

OP
OP
T

TRH1962

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saying that I have exceeded my quota by 21.8 kb. How do I delete some of the old pic's that are stored? I can select the one's I'm wanting to delete, but there is no delete button available to me. Why make it so hard!

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe it is the size of the current picture, not, the size of what is stored. i try to keep each picture under 100K. If you link to an online site like photobucket, there is no limitation.

Saying that I have exceeded my quota by 21.8 kb. How do I delete some of the old pic's that are stored? I can select the one's I'm wanting to delete, but there is no delete button available to me. Why make it so hard!

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send me a PM with you're email address, i'll email you and then you can send the pic in the response- ill post it for you.

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the pic

Looks amazing!

URL=http://s23.photobucket.com/user/skyy406/media/F25C9BF8-839A-4938-ADAE-819EFE74BA84_zpspe3tit24.jpg.html]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL]

apeas2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was the cost to get it done and what color codes did you use? I'm planning on copying you with my red SRT. Thanks!

OP
OP
T

TRH1962

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't a clue to the color codes he used. Give Nolan at Advanced Coating Solutions in Fredericksburg, Va a call @ 540-898-9370.

Thanks ViperPete for posting my pic!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. Funny, I had mine off this past weekend and was imagining almost the exact same thing, to match the covers. Amazing improvement, I'm not really a engine bling guy, but that's worth the effort IMO. Well done.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
. Amazing improvement, I'm not really a engine bling guy, but that's worth the effort IMO. Well done.

I agree wholeheartedly. I am not one for adding blingy stuff. This looks very tasteful and not overdone.

apeas2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you seen anything similar that I can buy for mine? Ive seen them on the Carbon braces, but cant find a part number. Thanks.

OP
OP
T

TRH1962

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No I haven't
But send me your address in a private message and I'll mail one out to you since he printed some extra's for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave