XBOX LIVE FORZA MOTORSPORT VIPER CLUB TEAM

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you interested in joining my car club on x box live forza motorsport so we can race against other virtual teams please send me a Private Message or post here. I think an actual VCA club of drivers would be a blast on this game. Many of the drivers on Forza Live take this game very seriously as it is very competitive. There are more adults than kids playing this live online. Let me know if you need more info. A wheel with footpedal controllers definitely helps. Also a headset with mic is helpful in communicating to other players during racing and in between races.
7328forza1-med.jpg

splochocki

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you explalin a little? I've got forza and play online a little.
Think I'm on level 36 on the game.

Thanks
PM me if you like

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you explalin a little? I've got forza and play online a little.
Think I'm on level 36 on the game.

Thanks
PM me if you like

When you play live you have to tell me your screen name that way I can send you an invite. Once you have the invite then you can hit accept. There is a button you can hit to see if there are friends playing online with the option to join friends online. My screen name is: V10 MAFIA The car club is:VIPR

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally Level 50...

actually I got it last night but today I did the last race in the last series. R-P1, Nurburgring. It's alot harder than you think but it's fun and easy at the same time as long as you use the F333SP. Here's some stats on that race.

Laps:8
Length of track: 13.04 mi
Length of race: 104.32 mi
Time of Race: 1 h 38 sec.

I had to pit on the first lap for steering damage. After that I pitted every two laps (amount of fuel in your car is only good for two laps, so keep a sharp eye on your fuel).

CodyatART

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who all is using steering wheels and pedals? I was thinking about picking one up but dont really see how I could hold on to it. Oh and I'm only on level 25. Gametag is THE431OUTKAST.

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who all is using steering wheels and pedals? I was thinking about picking one up but dont really see how I could hold on to it. Oh and I'm only on level 25. Gametag is THE431OUTKAST.

Cody, I send you a club invite. When you get it press accept. I am using the steering wheel and pedals. Brand wheel is Madcatz. If you get Madcatz be sure to get the one that will accept the x box head set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang