Yeah BABY!

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got my belanger cat back installed with the roe high flo cats..and..DAMN its loud..i love it!! so now im obnoxious like the rest of yall with exhaust mods...does anyone know the hp gain over stock with my cat back and high flo cats???

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you do any before exhaust dyno runs!?!?! It'd be great to see your numbers difference!

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my '00 Viper with, Bellanger headers, 3" catbacks and hi-flow cats netted my 31 rwhp and 40 rwtq
Not a bad gain :headbang: which hiflow cats do you have?are they metal or ceramic?

thanks,Max

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charmer no one can give you a good est..... You gotta hit the DYNO! Every car is like a snow flake........ No two are the same. Good Luck, P.S. You might need to let the cars new system and the computer get to know each other.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you do any before exhaust dyno runs!?!?! It'd be great to see your numbers difference!

Yes, I dynoed it the day before the install and the day after on the same dyno SAE corrected, conditions were the similar both days.

Before 400.3 rwhp 435.2 rwtq
After 431.4 rwhp 475.4 rwtq

I choose the metallic Randomtech hi-flow cats 3" in and 3" out.

OP
OP
C

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my car is a 00 gts/connoly..i didnt dynop the car but i did take it to the track at gainesville a month agoand will go again probably next week....btw..i ran a 12.1 at 117 with just air filter...1.9 60 ft...hopefully my new mods will help at least a couple mph and into the 11s i go!!! the only problem is that i think my side sills are actually hotter now than they were with the stock cats...is this normal?? prevnine...i went with the bellanger just to be different from al the rest of the local guys here in jax...they all run corsas and b and b....i had a hard time choosing between the bell and the b and b

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Josh....Why bellanger? Im thinking of a catback but, can't figure out what to buy?? B&B, Bellanger, Corsa etc.....

Note my sig....I've heard them all and I wanted the loudest bad asp sounding Viper around. That's why I have the B&B! Ask anyone in our MN club that's heard my Snake!
Too loud for most, but leave your cats in and the B&B system still sounds freakin mean!!