Year/Model/Color Feature

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks.
I came up with this little addition a while back and I think it'd work out well on the VCA forum.

It's one line under your username (or anywhere in that left colum) that states the Year, Model, and Color of your Viper.

It really helps to cut down on mistakes regarding member-to-member & vendor-to-member sales (no more, "Oh...I thought you had a 'vert!" PM's and emails).

It's 100% optional, except at registration.
Members can update it at any time.

Here's a quick example:
http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showpost.php?p=259516&postcount=11
Note the information under the "supporting member" tag in the far left column.

It's very simple to do, and I'd be happy to walk/talk the technical admin through the steps.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.
Thanks for your time.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this idea. If someone posts about a problem their having, and don't post the year/style of car, it'll be easy to see what they have and offer advice. As Jon B says, the year matters.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have wondered many a times what year someones car is. I think it is a great idea.:2tu:

As long as they don't HAVE to have it if they don't want to broadcast what model they have, I don't see a downside....

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KEV...first of all...YOUR AVATAR (on the link)-----DUDE!!!!!
Okay, and yes, that's why I put in our sig. that information. But yes, if you are NOT a VCA Member, you can't access a signature. I'm all for it! GOOD IDEA! You truly are an asset here, Kevan! ~juli

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KEV...first of all...YOUR AVATAR (on the link)-----DUDE!!!!!
Whaaaaaaat? :)
It's just a visual for Ellery Dern and Tristan Waite. LOL (way obscure references)

But yes, if you are NOT a VCA Member, you can't access a signature. I'm all for it! GOOD IDEA! You truly are an asset here, Kevan! ~juli
I would say if you're not a Viper (or Viper Truck or Tomahawk) owner then you aren't able to access it.

Thanks for the props.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra