Yellow Fever has a fascia problem

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please- yellow fever folks...cant your tires all the way to the right.
Look at the bolts in the left side wheel well. Look between the first (bottom) and second bolt.
My fascia is broken between the two bolts. It looks like a stress break. I think the right side will also break.

Does anyone else have this situation, or have they had it fixed? I'm at 6500 miles on my '05, and think this needs to be addressed by Dodge.

Thanks

PBR

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is cracked in the grille area....Definitely a stress crack where the grille is bolted on..

I wasn't sure what to do with it...

Joe

Please- yellow fever folks...cant your tires all the way to the right.
Look at the bolts in the left side wheel well. Look between the first (bottom) and second bolt.
My fascia is broken between the two bolts. It looks like a stress break. I think the right side will also break.

Does anyone else have this situation, or have they had it fixed? I'm at 6500 miles on my '05, and think this needs to be addressed by Dodge.

Thanks

PBR

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I was late - duty called!

100_1336.JPG

Larger image can be seen here:

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/563/100_1336.JPG

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took this problem to the best body repair shop in Olympia this afternoon (Bernie's Custom Paint). They would NOT repair this Fascia. They would only replace it.:omg:
Soooo-
I went to my local Dodge Dealer and had them submit a claim for a new fascia to Chrysler. I suspect it will take a couple of weeks to get an answer, and I'll let you know what I hear.:dunno:

PBR