Yellow for the official color of VOI 11?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think? Remember the banquet room for the dinner at VOI 10? Red and black? Here is a pic for those that have a foggy memory:

IMGA0416.JPG

So it was the only pic I had uploaded already, dont't bug me! ;) See that background?

Well, whats everyones (red owners not included within the word "everyone" :D) opinion for a yellow and black VOI? :D

:eater:

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Word on the street already is that even a certain purple people eater has claimed to even love yellow! :D

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but the two iconic colors for Viper are Red or Blue. Red because, well its red and was what the RT was first shown in, and blue because that's what the first GTS' were. So since the background of the last VOI was red the next one should be blue (with white stripes of course!).

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread should be closed immediately and the OP banned from further Yellow posts.

You a funny boy! :rolaugh: You just wish you had thought of it first! :D

IN a few weeks we will see just how good that red thing of yours really is. See if this red craze is really all it is cracked up to be. :eater:

Mopar Boy, go to your room and don't come out 'til you have read EVERY Viper magazine ever printed!

Yes Mam! :yay:

Err, I mean, umm, yes mam.... I am going....:sadpace:

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:rolaugh::rolaugh:[/QUOTE

Mopar Boy, Please make sure it is only Viper magazines that you're "reading" in your room.

G

Gotvenom 08

Word on the street already is that even a certain purple people eater has claimed to even love yellow.:D ( says Mopar Boy)

Oh really and who would that traitor be????:omg:

Yellow is a great color if you are a flower.:dunno::lmao:

I guess the powers that be will make the final decision.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct. While blue and red are "Iconic" colors for the Viper, Dodge realized shortly after if they are going to be really competitive they are going to need something exciting, vibrant, and fast. Hence yellow. Hence, yellow with black stripes.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:rolaugh::rolaugh:[/QUOTE

Mopar Boy, Please make sure it is only Viper magazines that you're "reading" in your room.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:omg I couldn't stop laughing hahahaa!

ok, ok.....you can look at girlie pics, but ONLY if she is drizzled all over a Viper:headbang:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh really and who would that traitor be????:omg:

Do you own a mirror? :eater:

Yellow is a great color if you are a flower.:dunno::lmao:

Why thank you! I am touched that you think yellow cars are as beautiful as a flower! :D

ok, ok.....you can look at girlie pics, but ONLY if she is drizzled all over a Viper:headbang:

That is very open of you Miss Moderator who sent me to my room. :rolaugh:

However, I would actually rather look at the Viper/Mopar magazines! They really are better! ;)

Hello Stretch. :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured it was a newbie who started this thread b/c even the normal lose race yellow guys wouldn't be so clueless as to start this thread. Well, that's what I get for trying to give ya'll ANY credit. How can a car color that came with V8's represent VOI when everyone else has the V10 we all know and love? Can we close this thread as its only going to become more embarrasing to the VCA than it already is.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured it was a newbie who started this thread b/c even the normal lose race yellow guys wouldn't be so clueless as to start this thread. Well, that's what I get for trying to give ya'll ANY credit. How can a car color that came with V8's represent VOI when everyone else has the V10 we all know and love? Can we close this thread as its only going to become more embarrasing to the VCA than it already is.

Clueless eh? It appears you did not read my OP. See below. Highlighted in red just for you: :D

Well, whats everyones (red owners not included within the word "everyone" :D) opinion for a yellow and black VOI? :D

:pbt:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow is the official color for......all lemons in salads everywhere and some of the slower Vipers on here and around the world. Reason you see yellow and not red is red is so fast that the human eye cannot capture the image....far easier with yellow, with or without sunglasses!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Mopar boy, Just because you want chairs and table cloths to match your favorite colour scheme............

I sent out the spies and found that YOU NEED HELP, You clearly started out very young with this BEE thing :omg:

You must be registered for see images

Just give it up now or we will get you sectioned :nono:

Mark
2000 FAST RED GTS ALMS Replica.

PS : IF YOU LOOK IN THE PHOTO YOU WILL ALSO NOTICE RED IS THE DADDY ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow is the official color for......all lemons in salads !

Better to be the lemon than the tomato. :pbt:

I sent out the spies and found that YOU NEED HELP, You clearly started out very young with this BEE thing :omg:

You must be registered for see images

Just give it up now or we will get you sectioned :nono:

)

:rolaugh::lmao:

That is funny. For a red guy. :rolleyes:

Looks like a was a cute kid! :D

Do they really make Vipers painted YELLOW?:dunno:

:slap:

LIKE DUH! :rolaugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members