Yellow Gen V lowered on Concavo rims.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this picture and thought I would pass it on. I love the stance and overall look of the car!!! Sorry if this is a repost.

You must be registered for see images

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool pic, obviously chopped and would probably ride like doo-doo.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to like the looks of a car with this stance. Now it just looks like the owner sacrificed the car's handling and practicality (ground clearance) just for looks. Big heavy wheels that add unsprung mass and uber low profile tires that are rock hard and don't work well. It doesn't match the Viper's purpose to me.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. I'd bet that with motons it would ride and handle nicely an inch higher than in pic. Love the wheels.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That low is obviously for personal taste's asthetic's, etc. I like it.
But seems I've read lowering too much will throw the PCM into "something's not right" mode :dunno:

Zpac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those would look really nice in a smaller size (and on a car with less of a drop). Do they make these in the Viper 6-Lug bolt pattern?

Edit: Nope. They also don't come in reasonable diameters and they're too narrow. Nice looking anyway.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty bad marketing fail for that wheel company. Using 5-lug photoshop images to sell wheels that won't even fit the vehicle. Haha.

Some wheel companies actually buy real cars to put real wheels on, for marketing purposes. :)

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is photoshopped or otherwise faked--those are five lug rims as opposed to six. Sometin aint right.....:rolaugh:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too low looks like its gonna start bouncing up and down any second now. Rims ....i like.

LouN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used to like the looks of a car with this stance. Now it just looks like the owner sacrificed the car's handling and practicality (ground clearance) just for looks. Big heavy wheels that add unsprung mass and uber low profile tires that are rock hard and don't work well. It doesn't match the Viper's purpose to me.

I agree! Defeats the whole purpose of the viper.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn sick as hell. Unfortunate your typical gen v owner will not appricate the look. Diffrient age group. Finally a modded gen V!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235