Yellow SRT-10

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i could fine one. I would like it to be a decent replica in 1/18th scale. I cant seem to fine any in yellow anywhere. I wanna convert one to a VCA Edition SRT.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow one is with the others. Should be able to find it between $20-30. I still need the white koni SRT!
You must be registered for see images attach

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I used the Fast and Furious Viper to make a VCA edition. I'm not too great at doing customs, but it was pretty easy. Good luck!

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. As for the comment to GTS-R i was just confused because he said the yellow came with the others for $20-$30 and i cant imagine that many models coming for that cheap.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was lucky and got a KONI edition SRT pretty cheap on ebay. ($20 shipped?, can't remember) I have two of the yellow SRT's. I bought one at Target and got one of the Yellow VCA cars from VOI. I don't remember if it has the black stripe one the hood, but it does have a VCA logo on the side.

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky. I finally got Ebay to work and as far as i know still have the winning bid.

One question though to anyone who has done this conversion before, would anyone know how to give the wheels the same look as the VCA Edition? No paint would do the trick.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey yes the yellow one is 1/18th scale as most of my models are. As for getting the VCA look on the model talk with Chris. He's had one done for him believe. The only way I could think to get the wheels that smoke black look is airbrush.

One of two cars I've done with black rims:
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I did win that yellow SRT, so it should all be a go.