Yellow SRT with stripes

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 15 minutes into a search for the answer to this question, and it has to be in the archives somewhere, but I can't find it. So, if someone can let me know on this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Did the yellow SRT convertible ever come with grey or silver stripes? If so, will someone please post a picture of it. I know yellow was avalable with black stripes, but I think I recall seeing grey stripes, as well. Thanks.

realestateguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping to upgrade to a Viper in the near future and would be looking for a coupe and would put on white stripes to match my miata.

Attachments

• Enhance Miata.jpg
    Enhance Miata.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 40

mele

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That yellow with silver stripes looks amazing. My dad's 2001 ACR has silver stripes, but not from the factory.

You must be registered for see images attach

MEL

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the Yellow with Silver:2tu:

WOW, they made that color combo in a coupe?? Looks great!!! Never knew... I thought in 06' they only made solid yellow, and bumble bee

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW, they made that color combo in a coupe?? Looks great!!! Never knew... I thought in 06' they only made solid yellow, and bumble bee

Only 2 were made. One with 5-spoke wheels, the other with H-spokes. Sharp combo in person!

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any one know who that yellow SRT-10 coupe belong to? I WANT IT!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is also a gentleman here in the NY club that put silver stripes on a 06 roadster.

Pic to follow.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_1418.JPG

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh...........:drooler: . That's gotta be the hottest combo I've ever seen.