Yes folks, it's on!!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Announcing the 2008 IL VCA Detroit Dream Weekend!!!!!!
January 17-19, 2008

It’s been a couple years since we’ve had one. We’ve been working on the plan for the last two months. Block out your calendars, it’ll be a Dream Weekend alright… bigger… better… and perhaps something unexpected… the IL VCA is a privileged group, special treat in store…

If you’ve never done one, you won’t want to miss it. If you have, you’ve probably been one of the many people asking about it, and you’ll love what’s in store! This is your early heads up, mark your calendars. Yes, it’s on!

Plan to arrive in Detroit in the early evening of January 17. The event will run starting the evening of the 17th through the early afternoon of the 19th!

Details to follow within the next month. You WON’T want to miss…

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Historically it's been a collection of Viper and car related stops and tours. We usually begin with a club dinner on the first night. The second day is packed with different things (can't reveal them just yet), and the third day we plan to hit the North American Auto Show in Detroit on the first day it opens to the public. We'l have prearranged group lunches and dinner, chartered bus when we arrive in detroit, etc... Always a popular event among members.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coordination is what held it up, but I'm finally int he very final throws. Likely int eh next week I'll be locked and loaded.

Let me just say that this will be a dream weekend of privelege... For Friday we have three stops planned (on top of lunch and a special dinner)... and of those three stops, two of them we've never been to (and may not be able to do it again). Both aren't open to the public. Thanks to some good relationships at Chrysler, SRT, and Viper HQ... we're in! Though it took some serious begging on my end... We're truly going to have a car weekend.

Cost won't be bad a tall, this event will be made affordable for everyone. The hotel (that you'll pay directly - But we'll arrange for you) will be your largest expense (unless you're flying out). Details will go up on the forums, our website, and will be mailed out shortly. Stay tuned.

I believe people will be very interested in going... Expect a large crowd to be making the long journey...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss