Yet ANOTHER praise

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is the man simply put. I know everyone that doesn't know Jon or doesn't order from Jon probably think that people are put up to saying good things about him. This isn't the case. I have once again been impressed by Jon's customer service.

I went to a track day with brand new pads from Jon. I went through them in one day! There are multiple possibilities for this to happen and the issue is not the point. Jon went over all of the possibilities and we came to an agreement on the parts I should change. Jon got them shipped the same day and at a fair price.

The part where he went above and beyond, well I am a little particular about the maintenance and the condition of my car. I ended up discoloring my calipers due to heat. I track a lot and I knew this would eventually happen. Jon had accumulated parts from take offs and made me a KILLER deal on the calipers to have as both spares and to help me with the "look" of the caliper I desire. He also GAVE me some brake pads that were used and returned by someone who didn't like the way they performed on their car.

My satisfaction has come from the fact that Jon continually tries to earn my business and never tries to Sell me something. I am in sales and I would say he fits every criteria of a Professional Sales Person. Even on Monday's for me :)

Thanks JON!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 15 years ago we began to notice that if you use your brakes heavily at the track the Viper letters turn from white to yellow. Yellow calipers became a badge of honor for us track rats.

When they got even hotter they turned from yellow to deep gold. Those guys were our heros.

Wear your yellowed lettering with pride!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In the Biz Tim is in, they dont like 'yellowing' of the goods.... GLAD I could help, and grateful to earn your Reeepeat biz. Thanks guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave