Yo Adrian! You forgot dessert!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made this dessert for the restaurant for valentines but I had two in my car that I meant to give to you yesterday during the officers meeting. :omg: It wasn't until I was almost home that I remembered them. Hopefully, the lobster mac and cheese was good enough for you. :D

Here we have a Red Velvet-Chocolate Mousse-Red Velvet layer cake covered in ganache and surrounded by vanilla cream (creme anglaise) and raspberry sauce hearts. It's topped with candied orange peel and a light dusting of powdered sugar. I'm not sure what to call it but it's guaranteed to make your significant other want to buy you Viper mods on Valentine's day. ;)

2011-02-14_17-51-00_218.jpg

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian's on a strict diet THAT is out of the question.
Right Adrian??? ;)
Besides he's saving his appetite for Maureens.....

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJ, correct by body is a "Temple" and I want allow such a dessert to enter it besides I have lobster/mac cheese to last another day :2tu: Thanks again Mr. T

ViperT...Please let me know if I can come and pick the dessert up at your house this weekend....

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks very good Tony! When are you opening your restaurant? It could be called Chez Tony or something snazzy :eater:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks very good Tony! When are you opening your restaurant? It could be called Chez Tony or something snazzy :eater:

Restaurant? Within in the next 12 months. But I have some big decisions to make. Give up a nice salary in the corporate world or starve/barely get by doing something I really, really enjoy. Right now, I work at an austrian restaurant in town and it's been wonderful. I'm graduating from culinary school this year and I'm approaching a career crossroads. I do have a business plan for a restaurant but the challenge is whether or not to open it in CT. CT is increasingly becomming more anti-business friendly and it's getting worse with the looking record-setting tax hikes our new governor is proposing.

It's just a complete 180 degree shift from what I've been doing the last 16 years IT/Finance which has treated me well. We'll see, in the meantime, I have no problems cooking for you all. :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on an aviation forum I also subscribe to has this classic signature:

"If you ain't havin' fun you ain't doing it right"

So I say go ahead :2tu: I want to stop by your establishment next year before going to VOI 12!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456