Yo Tiger

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can't post on the other site so I will post here.The sarcastic remark that you made about me hanging with the Ferrari Lambo guys.Let me reframe and explain this well to you.MAYBE I WILL SPEAK FRENCH TO YOU SINCE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH FROM WHAT WAS EXPLAINED TO YOU LAST TIME ABOUT YOUR FERRARI GUYS. The difference of hanging out today was that Adrian invited me and the folks who hosted the event were very nice.The difference with these guys and the ass clowns you hang with are very different. These guys were fun to hang with.Your guys thought they were the ****...Understand now Pierre?:rolleyes:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys was really fun to hang with and very glad you came out today...Tony it was good seeing you........Adrian

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good seeing you also Adrian....*** were we thinking today?We hit some HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPEEDS..I HIT AROUND 160ISH? I WAS HIGH THE ENTIRE DAY..IM CRASHING NOW BIG TIME...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott when the cops gave us the green light.OMG:drive: !!! It really did get hairy.Especially with (won't mention names) other club...ahahha Didn't know how to manuever there vehicles in high speed:nono: s..You don't go passing someone on the shoulder doing 160...That Murci would have been disintegrated
:rolleyes:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding. You stated a vast generalization to the nature of ALL Italian car owners (Lambo & Ferrari) are ******* and quite a few other choice words. You just hung out with them and are now eating your words. Oh the humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding. You stated a vast generalization to the nature of ALL Italian car owners (Lambo & Ferrari) are a**holes and quite a few other choice words. You just hung out with them and are now eating your words. Oh the humor.

I S TILL HOLD MY WORDS..MOST ARE *****..WHY DON'T YOU BUY ONE SO I CAN CALL YOU A DICK ALSO..THATS THE BEST PART...WHEN I SEE YOU IWILL CRUSH YOU...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ONE MORE THING...I DIDNT HANG WITH THEM...THEY HUNG WITH ME..BIG DIFFERENCE SKINNY MAN

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I S TILL HOLD MY WORDS..MOST ARE *****..WHY DON'T YOU BUY ONE SO I CAN CALL YOU A DICK ALSO..THATS THE BEST PART...WHEN I SEE YOU IWILL CRUSH YOU...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ONE MORE THING...I DIDNT HANG WITH THEM...THEY HUNG WITH ME..BIG DIFFERENCE SKINNY MAN

Wow that is funny because you actually hung out with them because it was THEIR event and you were invited as their guest. Mahattan Motorcars sells Ferrari and Lamborghini and last time I checked they don't sell Dodge. Keep going, this is becoming lots of fun.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that is funny because you actually hung out with them because it was THEIR event and you were invited as their guest. Mahattan Motorcars sells Ferrari and Lamborghini and last time I checked they don't sell Dodge. Keep going, this is becoming lots of fun.[/quo

Are you ******** or just plain stupid? Who invited who??Adrian invited me and I hung with my club.Whats the poinht you are making?That I said your friends were a bunch of **** suckers?Yeah I said it..and????Your gonna do anythign about it?No...no9thing..so don't tick me off... when you get your parents to buy you a ferrari or Lambo then you cna go hang with them and leave this place.For now just get the heck off my back with your ***.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
listen metnal midget.Stop trying to be a wise guy.In the end, trust me you would lose...Do you want me to see you in person, pick you up over my shoulders and throw you over on a body slam???THink about it adn think that you knowme well that I would do it:)) wanna see??

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
listen metnal midget.Stop trying to be a wise guy.In the end, trust me you would lose...Do you want me to see you in person, pick you up over my shoulders and throw you over on a body slam???THink about it adn think that you knowme well that I would do it:)) wanna see??

Now come on, was that really necessary? Why didn't you just admit that you were wrong and be done with it? If you had done this it would have been over long ago. It is not a sign of weakness to admit you are wrong. Heck I have been wrong many times. Sadly I know I am asking too much because typical "YoTony" fashion does not allow this because of his "Internet tough guy" persona. As much as I would love to, I am not going to play into your internet fued because I know that is what you want; me to stoop to your level. I am pretty confident that anyone reading this thread will understand why you have been banned to this area only.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now come on, was that really necessary? Why didn't you just admit that you were wrong and be done with it? If you had done this it would have been over long ago. It is not a sign of weakness to admit you are wrong. Heck I have been wrong many times. Sadly I know I am asking too much because typical "YoTony" fashion does not allow this because of his "Internet tough guy" persona. As much as I would love to, I am not going to play into your internet fued because I know that is what you want; me to stoop to your level. I am pretty confident that anyone reading this thread will understand why you have been banned to this area only.

To be honest with you TIGER...Your a pssy and always will be one..Hows that..No internet tough guy because you know me pretty good.. Go cry to someone else about why big bad YoTony will hammer you in the head... As for the LAMBO AND FERARI CROWD, WELL i CAN SAY THERE A HELL LOT BETTER CLASS OF PEOPLE FROM THE WAY YOUR CARRYING ON.Not to burst your bubble but I have a life , something you don't know about.Like family, work, not yapping my entire day on here about how many condos i'm selling:rolleyes: or why YoTony said this about Lambo people..Ohhh weeee..get real..grow the **** up.Alot in here won't tell you but it's about time you stop acting like a spoiled child..grow up and get some balls

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more thing.Banned??ahghahahaha woowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can't sleep over this..I'm crying....I'll make you a bet..I can pick up the phone anytime and can have 100 friends have my back.I don't take the internet real like you do..Banned..what a *** joke..Do you actually lose sleep because someone ***** slaps you on the net?Get a life!!!!!!!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said before and I will say it again:

"I am pretty confident that anyone reading this thread will understand why you have been banned to this area only."

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that..My Level...Well you made a good enemy now...Lets see if you can back this up...punk ass

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'll sya what the entire room has been saying about you..Your a child..Spoiled..Has fantasies about dry ******* Ferraris..I'll help you **** one if you like

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if I AM BANNED FROM ONLY THIS AREA, HELL IT'S GREATTHAT I CAN ABUSE YOU THEN

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm setting up an event for you..*** Ferrari owners.Your the MASTER OF CEREMONY...I have a pink ribbon for you to wear..

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand english skinny man.I said I'll abuse you in this room and I'll abuse you in your face..is that fine?

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what...Lets settle this like man and small boy...I'll buy you a lolli pop..**** ON IT

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey T how many condoms you sell this month???:2tu: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you win hands down on sales

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma:lmao: :crazy2: bbboooyaaa playaaaaaaaaaa...what you doing for halloween??playing golf?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check It Out Skinny Man..i Got The Friends Who Will Back Me Up...you See They Own Niceee Cars And They Aren't **** holes

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth