Yo Tiger

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't Drool Kid..please Don't....just Save Save Save All The $$$$$ On The ******:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sales...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh ****..the Above Picture!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:DISNEY SOCCER???HAHAHAAHAH DOES MICKEY MOUSE PLAY WITH YOUR BALLS?

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH SHOOT IT'S THE FERRARI BOYSSSSSSSSSS
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Three Had There Hands In There Pockets..anyone Down For Some Pocket Pool?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :omg: :omg: :omg:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAVE TWO BALLS NOT ONE

You must be registered for see images attach

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are making Scott work double time but I have to admit the MENTAL MIDGET part made me LMAO way to funny. Adrian

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know....we could make a small fortune selling tickets if you 2 would consider a wrestling match! Adrian can referee and D can be the ring announcer!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know....we could make a small fortune selling tickets if you 2 would consider a wrestling match! Adrian can referee and D can be the ring announcer!
You must be registered for see images

Tiger aka Wolverine VS Yo Tony aka Hulk.......Coming Soon To A Vper Event Near You

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO..AND YES i'LL FIGHT TIGER..ANY CHARITY FERRARI EVENT HE WANTS..ST.JUDE, CANCER RESEARCH, MENTAL ILLNESS(TIGER) ANYTHING..WILL MAKE BIG BUCKS..I'LL DONATE ANYTHING..THE FIGHT WOULD TAKE PLACE IN LI..IT WILL BE OVER WITHIN SECONDS..BODY SLAM HIS SKINNY ASS AND LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON TIGER..STOOP DOWN TO MY LEVEL PLAYA...COME ON..I'M A LO LOOOO WWWW KINDA GUY..STOOP DOWN AND TAKE THE BAIT

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have seen you in a bikini???Wha Wha whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli post some pics. I didnt see you..Are those pics of you in Tators?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO..AND YES i'LL FIGHT TIGER..ANY CHARITY FERRARI EVENT HE WANTS..ST.JUDE, CANCER RESEARCH, MENTAL ILLNESS(TIGER) ANYTHING..WILL MAKE BIG BUCKS..I'LL DONATE ANYTHING..THE FIGHT WOULD TAKE PLACE IN LI..IT WILL BE OVER WITHIN SECONDS..BODY SLAM HIS SKINNY ASS AND LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON TIGER..STOOP DOWN TO MY LEVEL PLAYA...COME ON..I'M A LO LOOOO WWWW KINDA GUY..STOOP DOWN AND TAKE THE BAIT

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian

Have your money on Tiger...I'll let him have the first shot...Then I will let him stoop to my level and LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU KNOW HOW WE DO PLAYA... OH WHEN IS THE PAINT BALL..i KNOW TIGER WILL HAVE TO SHOW UP FOR THAT....I HAVE TO GET FAT BULLETS SINCE HE IS SO SKINNY

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please kiss me scottt..i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Scott but that is one of the gayest pics I ever seen on the Alley..I know it wasn't your fault either. Shows you how the Doc loves crowds that he lets his hair down...