YOU ARE HERE (pic)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And don't worry a bit, the bombs rarely hit any Vipers:

You must be registered for see images

If you remember my posts from last summer (First, send in the medical units... and Hey Mom, guess what I got at the air show...) then you know it is getting to be that time of the year again: Whiteman Air Force Base (home of the B-2 Stealth Bomber) has once again asked the Viper Club to lead the charge and join them for Wings Over Whiteman. After extensive security screening, you will parade your Vipers in front of the visiting dignitaries and Air Force brass. You will then park your Vipers in a row exactly where you see the cars above - right on the tarmac and in the middle of all the action! Having learned from last year (sunburns), the Kansas City VCA has since purchased two large awnings (with Viper logos) to keep everybody cool and comfortable when they aren't busy checking out some serious military hardware. We invite ALL Vipers to join us again this year for this very special event. The cost? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

We will be attending on Saturday, June 19th and will depart Kansas City around 6:45 AM for the 50 mile drive to Whiteman. It goes by VERY fast. As this event requires prior security clearance (your Viper will be next to the B-2, B-1B, F-16, etc.), you MUST RSVP with me prior to May 30th. Unlike most Viper events, there are NO "last-minute" additions allowed by the Air Force. We had a good turn out last year with around 17 Vipers. After we posted the pictures, we had a LOT of people that wished they had joined us. Here is your chance to do just that, and we would LOVE to double our number this year. All VCA members are welcome, with Vipers of course. ;)

Hope to see YOU "here"!!

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32