Reaction score
No front plate ticket #7...thank you very much. :2tu:
Some people just never learn...

You must be registered for see images attach

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious;
Did he just write you a ticket and go about his merry way, or did he have info on his laptop that you are a repeat offender in this? :dunno:

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious;
Did he just write you a ticket and go about his merry way, or did he have info on his laptop that you are a repeat offender in this? :dunno:

Nah they don't track equipment violations and even if they did what can they do.
Some guys are just bad seeds.

Chuck: just trying to do my part to help out good ole New York.

CA97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just love how they call it "client id" .......for name-
Back at the station: How many clients did you have today ?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously someone is jealous and unsuccessful....thats the only reason you'd get front plate tickets....either that or the dry cleaners lost his boyfriend's leather lederhosen.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never had a problem with the local cops, it's usually the State Troopers.
Those guys are like the military they're so rigid. MUST RAISE MONEY....

Here's a pic from 2006 on our way into New York City for a CHARITY car show to help sick kids... thanks officer!

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard: It was $165.00 last December.
Yes, this was on the way to OBI at 6:00 in the morning. Still going.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correction on no front plate fee....$130.00 paid online.
Too bad the cops don't take credit cards right in the patrol car really speed things up...

F

FrgMstr

Correction on no front plate fee....$130.00 paid online.
Too bad the cops don't take credit cards right in the patrol car really speed things up...

Damn dude, that is brutal. Sorry to hear that.

Here in Texas, all we have to do is go to the courthouse to pay the ticket and show an officer of the court that you have put a front plate on, and then just pay $10.

MODERATOR EDIT: Link to non-site sponsor removed.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking strong magnets behind the facia that will hold the plate during road use--I'm sure that some of the talent on this site can develop a simple solution--or I will-- We don't use front plates here in Fla but it still makes me mad to see this---Dave

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking strong magnets behind the facia that will hold the plate during road use--I'm sure that some of the talent on this site can develop a simple solution--or I will-- We don't use front plates here in Fla but it still makes me mad to see this---Dave

MODERATOR EDIT: Link to non-site sponsor removed.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having gotten numerous tickets in NY for no front plate on my Vettes in the past, I'm very comfortable using the front plate mount on my RT that Jon from Parts Rack sells. Since its removable and leaves no marks, I can just remove it when at shows or events if I want to....but, truthfully, I like my vanity plate so usually just leave it on!

Oh, duh!!!! Just noticed your post - Viperless - where you mention Jon's license plate mount.

Sorry........need more coffee!

Last edited: