You guys remember your first Viper ride?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rememebr mine.Why you ask? Well the nut job that gave me the ride scared the crap out of me.It was 1999 and I was not a big fan of the Viper at all.I guess I was not paying mind because I also was into the Italian cars.Until that one day came up and I spoke to my friend Dave.Dave is a car dealer.Actually some of you in the NY area might know him.He loves his Vipers.Buys and sells them.Enjoys them for a few months and dumps them.I say Dave how come you always buy a Viper and never wanna buy a Ferrari or Lambo to have.He says I'll be back later make sure you wear your pampers.I wa slike yeah ok whatever..Well it was around 9 pm and he calls.I hear the car screaming down the street.I come out and jump in.He looks at me and says we are going in a dead area don't be scared of the speed.I rarely get scared of any car. Oh man..This guy takes me for the ride of my life.Till today when I think about it I get that kid smile.Like a kid in the candy store. I was HOOKED.I have been in Ferraris and Lambos but can't feel that rush. Ahhh the sweet memory of that day.To top it all off he hits the NITROUS.The prck really wanted me to sht in my pants.So thats how I fell in love with this car.I keep saying I might, should I?Sell it?Then I fall back in reality and look around me.Theres nothing that can give me the rush ..that adrenaline of being in a Viper.....:drive: :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you love this site don't you? Well keeping this on track, I do remember the drive. Why? Because I did not know how to drive stick perfectly yet and the dealer took me out in the car. SICK ride!!!! It was a 2002 RT/10 in Red at McDonough Jeep. It was the owners car and he was giving a DEEP discount on the car that was still BRAND new. $10K off!!!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first time i DROVE a viper was when i bought mine from woodhouse in nebraska.

but did get a ride in one or two before i bought it. it was when i was searching for the right car.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you love this site don't you? Well keeping this on track, I do remember the drive. Why? Because I did not know how to drive stick perfectly yet and the dealer took me out in the car. SICK ride!!!! It was a 2002 RT/10 in Red at McDonough Jeep. It was the owners car and he was giving a DEEP discount on the car that was still BRAND new. $10K off!!!!

YO TIGER!!!!!!!!This is the only site that will take me in.ahahha:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I convinvced the Stamford, CT Dodge dealer to let me take a test drive. The wife and I took a drive in a GTS bumble bee. After that drive, I spent the rest of that summer (2001) working out the rest of the details. It was SO uniquely BRUTAL that it was hard to resist. That and I could insure it for less than 3G's a year! LOL

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first time I took a ride was when I bought it . Cause I had never seen one in person before . So you can Imagine the excitement when it was delivered . The first time I was able to see one , ride in one or drive one was my own !!!!!!!!! :)

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh i remeber mine ,it's like the first time you had sex ya know where ya were who was there and everything that was goin on.I was at a dodge dealer ship with my face up against the window hands shoulder high drool down this side of my mouth,then it happend.I see an old buddy of mine in the showroom,I ask what are ya buyin a new car nah he says I just started workin here,he hehe i'm giggilin to myself,hey can I take thet Viper for a test drive!!.Shore as sh#t he says yes well amonth later I met Viper mike who hooked me up with a 62 yr old woman that sold me her car OH YEA I REMEMBER

Russ

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper911.jpg
My first ride was also my first drive here are the pics, circa summer '91 pilot vehicle(my brothers father-inlaw was an exec at the time)
viper914.jpg

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MAN!!! There's something really special about early the Gen 1's...especially the "beta" versions! GORGEOUS car Sylvar. :2tu:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the time there was NOTHING on the road that even compared. when i was driving the car people in front of me were pulling off the road to see what was coming up behind them.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres still nothing on the road that compares!! Beautiful ride.Something mean looking about early GEN1'S..You guys still have it? BIG MONEY THAT CAR

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never did own it, see the "MANUFACTURER" plate it was owned by Dodge (a company ) car. From what i was told at the time it was the 20th Viper ever built.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love those wheels. Everybody seems to dislike the early Gen 1 wheels but I think they look great. That car is just beautiful with the sidepipes etc. Set the Vette boys on their *** and they never recovered.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up my briother from anothermother..Hows it going Jon!!!! ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456