You might be a Redneck if .....

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this might make for an interesting thread.

Here's our story, my wife and I replaced the radiator in our Gen III this past weekend and needed to move the car around to drain the cooling system and move it back in for repair.

So ..... You might be a Redneck if ..... you need to use a riding lawn mower to replace a radiator :omg:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or your Viper cost more than your house. Get R Done !!!!! Almost pooped a pop tart. There I was shavin HER back in the tub err.....

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive. I really thought riding mowers were only for mowing and racing? Does your mower look like this???

You must be registered for see images

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too be truely Redneck it should look like this.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rookies.....

:D :D :D

I once layed (2) 2x4's across the interior of the truck (resting on the window sills) and used several tie down straps to hold up my transmission.
I'll try to dig up the pics. :)

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the wheelie bar on the hillbilly EZ chair!

On second thought, I guess your a redneck if you can appreciate a wheelie bar on another redneck's homemade hillbilly EZ chair!

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or your Viper cost more than your house. Get R Done !!!!! Almost pooped a pop tart. There I was shavin HER back in the tub err.....

That is so true. To add to that...... I bet there are few Viper owners here who live in trailer parks ......gerry....gerry...gerry

Last edited:

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So most live with their parents, and the rest in trailor parks? I guess everyone is buying Vipers instead of homes and that is why the Viper is such a common car and the housing market is the way that it is.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Love the wheelie bar on the hillbilly EZ chair!"

That gave me the visual image of the 1st test run with an pudgy rotund dude in a red plaid shirt that has the arms cut off giving the EZ-Chair some gas and ending on his a$$. "That thing's dangerous! What you need is a wheelie bar right thar"