You OK Jimmmmmmy

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to post some entertaining stuff on this thread, but I can't or it'll get closed like the 6.5 million dollar car thread did. You other guys are really nice with the non-offensive wisecracks. ....I don't think I could be so 'nice'. As hard as it is, I am leaving this one alone. :(

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to post some entertaining stuff on this thread, but I can't or it'll get closed like the 6.5 million dollar car thread did. You other guys are really nice with the non-offensive wisecracks. ....I don't think I could be so 'nice'. As hard as it is, I am leaving this one alone. :(

C'mon Allan..."Everyone's doing it"......Sorry, reverted back to my youth with a puerile attempt of peer pressure.......Ok, back to driving my mid-life-crisis-mobile made for introverts such as you and me (Frum brother) :)

Last edited:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Allan..."Everyone's doing it"......Sorry, reverted back to my youth with a puerile attempt of peer pressure.......Ok, back to driving my mid-life-crisis-mobile made for introverts such as you and me (Frum brother) :)
You would not be very encouraging at an AA meeting. :lmao: .....I am trying to refrain from any inappropriate 'off-color' dis-tasteful comments. Funny as it may be, somebody will get offended somehow, and I won't even intend for that, but.....................yeah. .....I don't wanna get kicked off the frums.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt Jimmy would get offended unless your off-color was way above and beyond. I met him at the SLC VOI...really really nice guy...enjoys having a good time, even at his own expense.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey now. I have to draw the line somewhere. I'm all for having a good time and a good laugh, but your going to have to pay for it, I'm not doing it at my own expense. ;)