You SRT Guys... I could have done without this problem

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO you just had to get me in an ACR last weekend. !!!! Gee - Thanks. I figure I have 6 months to come up with about 40K, which would be the difference between what I might get for my car and what I would have to pay for a new ACR. Any suggestions aside from selling myself to the highest bidder? Then again, I could handle that on a short term basis.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say hang on to your currnet GEN II if you can and get the ACR in addition to it. I love my RT/10 and I love my SRT vert. I have the best of both worlds. However I will pose this question...do you enjoy being able to remove the top on your RT/10 whenever the weather is nice or could you do without that? I bought a GEN II ACR to match my RT/10 and I didn't even have the car a year and I traded it in on a GEN IV. Just something to consider.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO you just had to get me in an ACR last weekend. !!!! Gee - Thanks. I figure I have 6 months to come up with about 40K, which would be the difference between what I might get for my car and what I would have to pay for a new ACR. Any suggestions aside from selling myself to the highest bidder? Then again, I could handle that on a short term basis.

Your Rt/10 + 40G's equals a VERY inexpensive new ACR Andrew. I hope you have one lined up for that kind of discount pricing.

Regardless, the convert thing is a major issue for skytop guys. But you DO like the track! :headbang:

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also trying to figure out your math. A new ACR is going to be around $100k give or take depending on the deal you can get. You won't be getting $60k for your R/T 10. I would up your number to $65k with taxes.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you could find a used ACR but even then I think you'd have to come up with more than $40K unless you already have money put aside and the $40K is only the additional you'll need.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have empathy for you. I was able to drive a Gen4 ACR around the track here and am just amazed how light and nimble it feels as compared to my GenII. And those brakes :omg:. I want one too. The S&P500 is only 500 points away from making that happen. :(

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agreed...math is off.

My suggestion sell the gen II and put it all on Red.

Then tell me where I can find an NEW ACR for $75,000!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
The VCA - SRT Autocross was a blast. Thank you to all involved. That ACR is one bad **** and it was amazing to see how easy it went thru the cones. That was one heck of a FAST course as I heard some were exceeding 95 mph. More pics in the Members only section.

Group_Medium_.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32