Youngest Viper Owners Please Reply!!!!

iispms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Turned 30 in September.

My goal for the past 15 years...to be able to buy a Corvette when I was 30. I think I made that goal and then some...

DBK1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******], the Vette ******** would be having a fit. They flip out when you tell them you're 23, let alone 17 or 18 with a much more expensive car :D

danny001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got My 97GTS at 26 last year.(birthday gift from my wife)
I am an Asian Viper owner.you would't see see a lot of them.
most of my friend are supra, RX7 and 3000GT owner.
danny
97GTS
BTR nos& propain 200shot

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Danny001:

I am an african american owner and once again you never see any of those around. Most of my friends go towards the Mercedes, BMW, and Lexus autos.

RON98GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am 27. I purchased a C-5 when I was 24 and I am on my second Viper now. I sold my RT/10 this past summer and I just bought a 1998 GTS :headbang: about 1 month ago.

CEO_CHRON_STUDIOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post should be called; "Youngest Viper Owners that paid for it them self, Please Reply!!!" (there is a difference)

I was 20 and paid cash for my 1999 ACR (basically brand new only 1400 miles on it), I would have got it at the age of 19. but I could not decide on a Hummer (H1) or Viper. A year past so I bought a Viper for me and a Yukon XL for my wife.

P.S. message to: (BadTA) Mark, I own a Studios company and a Mortgage company. I own 3 houses, 300k house, 550k house, 750k house, at the age of 21 with 3 kids and one on the way... Lets just bring the subject back to the vipers and not how mush we have, because there is other people on this forum that have millions more then I do...

(END OF LINE)

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P.S. message to: (BadTA) Mark, I own a Studios company and a Mortgage company. I own 3 houses, 300k house, 550k house, 750k house, at the age of 21 with 3 kids and one on the way... Lets just bring the subject back to the vipers and not how mush we have, because there is other people on this forum that have millions more then I do...

(END OF LINE)

Hahaha! Point taken. I wasn't trying to boast. I am just pointing out that for me (and my modest income) it is tough to even own a decent house in San Diego. :p

Mark
:)

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post should be called; "Youngest Viper Owners that paid for it them self, Please Reply!!!" (there is a difference)

I was 20 and paid cash for my 1999 ACR (basically brand new only 1400 miles on it), I would have got it at the age of 19. but I could not decide on a Hummer (H1) or Viper. A year past so I bought a Viper for me and a Yukon XL for my wife.

(END OF LINE)

You must be registered for see images

RON98GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
okay guys. Lets stop acting like we are 12. The guys that dont talk about what they have (other than there Viper) are the ones that are the real deal. So we dont need a run down of properties owned, etc.
Although I was waiting for the one guy up there to tell us about his rims and spinnaz and when we can see his "04 Hummer H1" on Yo MTV Raps.

Dont toot your own horn there, Puffy.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

(END OF LINE)

can i be you for a day? :rolleyes:

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does 43 count as young enough? :D

you're only as old as you feel, when I climb in the viper, I feel like I'm 16!!!

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put down a deposit on my Viper on my 25th birthday. Picked it up two days later. One heck of birthday present to myself.

Previous cars I have owned and ages:

1989 Camaro Iroc-Z, 14 years old.

1995 Pontiac Trans Am, 16 years old.

1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula WS6, 19 years old.

2001 Corvette Z06, 23 years old.

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I thought this thread was dead, turned out to get pretty funny when "Mr. CEO" stepped up to the plate and hit a homer!! Congrats on your great fortune, and I assume there had to be some hard work, but I have found over the last 4 years here that you can't really impress anyone here. It's all about the cars and how much you love them, not how cool you are because of your money. Enjoy the car, and congrats to all of those that have been able to attain there Vipers at a young age, and congrats to even you "old farts" too;).

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to own a Viper someday. I hope to have one before I turn 60.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper