Your 2010 Detailing Goals

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all of you. We wish you and your loved ones a prosperous and safe new year.

With the new year upon us I'd like to know everyone's new years resolutions when it comes to detailing, maybe you'd like to know how to clay or use a porter cable whatever your fears are I'm sure that together we can overcome them.

From us in 2010 you can expect more car care kits and our Spray Wax will go to a new level with Polycharger. The Polycharger has proven already to be hands down one of the best products from a single product application both in durability and performance, for anyone that has ANY doubts, look around to see who in the car care industry is using this product.

I know the weather is bad in many parts of the country but we can be keyboard warriors for the time being. :D:drive:

Thank you to all of you that supported us in 2009.:):2tu:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car wax detail info leaves out how many ounces for 30.00? Guessing 16. Must be good stuff for that price. I will have to try your new spray wax.

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you referring to the car wax with Polycharger? If so, $30.00 for 16oz which is relatively inexpensive compared to the price of the vehicle ;) Now if you take that price, $30.00, divided into 32 applications (which is what you will get if you apply the correct amount) it comes to 0.9375 per application. So we consider this a small investment.

The Spray Wax with Polycharger has not recieved a price yet. I hope that clears your question.:)

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tito,
Just wanted to let you know that I did get the Flex polisher and even though I haven't used it yet on the car, it works great when I plugged it in. Thanks for the easy transaction. I will be in contact soon about some other products you have for detailing. I hope you have a great 2010!
Doug

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have light to medium scratches here and there, but I'm always nervous about making things worse. Any advise for product and method (I have a porter cable)

thanks Tito,
Craig

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Doug :) you will enjoy the next detail with the machine, anything I can do to help please contact me at any time :)

propsail

you are not alone :omg: the more we bond with our cars the more we like to take good care of them and it seems that scratches are hard to avoid unless is a garage queen and even then :omg:

There's many techniques and ways to go about these procedures. Here's an example, the condition of the vehicle was in good shape however I like to illustrate the procedure. We made some scratches and swirl marks.

Sample of the procedure

Tools for the job- Missing is the Medium Compound which at times is needed depending on the surface condition. The light was for illustrating purposes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Our vehicle, 2005, self made swirls /scratches that’s correct we made them :nono:

The result of the self made marks

Orange Pad and Product

4 small dots of product

Speed setting at 6.0

During operation

50/50 wipe down- before the wax application

Some Car Wax applied by hand

End Result just with the Swirl remover and orange pad

I hope this helps :)

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tito, I've learned so much from you on this site. Would like to get a glaze from you. Is this the same as swirl remover?

Regardless, just link your reply to whichever product your recommend. Also need some new pads too. Thanks for all your help.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to the TurboWax website. It looks like Tito opened discussions forums there. I'm placing an order with them this week.

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to the TurboWax website. It looks like Tito opened discussions forums there. I'm placing an order with them this week.

I've got an order for TurboWax too. Sponsor or no, Tito was/is a valuable resource.

ViperTony - have you used his products before, or just getting started?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got an order for TurboWax too. Sponsor or no, Tito was/is a valuable resource.

ViperTony - have you used his products before, or just getting started?

Tito sent me a sample last summer...only a week ago did I get a chance to try it out and I'm sold.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper