Your Best Race/Beat?

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few threads around about races and what you beat, so lets hear em all on this thread. Whats done to your SRT, what you raced and if it was modified, and who won? I'm sure there are some good stories out there.. I'll start it off

All I have are K&Ns, and Corsa, no xover, and 2 cats are out

Lamborghini Gallardo - Pretty much even from about 50km - 180km, pulled a little in the end. It was stock.

3 Ferrari Modenas - Pulled on all in pretty low speeds <150km. I think all were stock

Yamaha R6 - Close but I pulled ahead... dont know when but eventually

There are a few I still want to have a go at - my friends SL 65, A Murcielago, and one of three Carrera GTs in the city. Of course these were, and all those will be on a very 'realistic' track.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice...Never see any lambos/ferraris etc. in Surrey man...gotta go to vancouver to see the nice rides....

When you getting the 540r's in now?

PS...I haven't raced anyone with the Viper yet :eek:

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
360,911 turbo,supra TT,supercharged Vettes, Vipers GTS RT,Mustang Cobra with Twin turbos beat him by four car lenths but my NOS was not working so all motor, but he was starting to real me in at 140 or so, but I just hit the brakes so who knows on NOS I would have killed him hard: he had drag radials. Camaro SS with 383 long rod on button,1000 Yamaha older bike from a roll, R1 honda stock from a roll, I think that is it, This was with my GTS, when my VCA DLM car gets back I will have some new stories, all on the track of course! :2tu: Oh Yea and a Yugo from a roll I won all the races above forgot to say that. And yea I know there are a lot of cars that can blow my doors off :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery