Your next car?

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw the "first car" thread, and thought it'd be interesting to know what people's next cars are going to be. Even if they don't plan on getting a Viper.

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a new Challenger SRT is my next planned purchase, but I am currently looking for the right 69 GTO Judge, 69 Hurst Olds, and a triple black Challenger T/A or AAR Cuda....or, anything else that I find I like...

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had total of 3 vipers down to 2 total one. So mine next car will be a corvette something that you see at ever corner. A car that's not a BEAST with BRUTE POWER. A car where people don't freak out everywhere I go and EVERYONE know what it is (corvette) when they see it. I'm DEPRESSED now thinking about driving the vette so I change my mind....NOW I WANT ANOTHER VIPER ALL AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR......*** BLK

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My next car will probably replace my DD SVT Focus. About now the only thing that starts to interest me is the new SRT Caliber, but really not sure on that as the Caliber isn't exactly 'exciting'. Though with 19" wheels, a 285hp turbo 4 ****** and a six speed, it could be cool enough to make a new daily ******.

No hurry though, as my Focus still has 2 more years of extended warranty, only 29K miles, and I still enjoy it.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my next car (toy) will hopefully be an orange merci. gonna have to wait a bit im sure, but it'll be worth it

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i could swing it and not need a new work truck it would be a Stock GenII GTS red or yellow.:2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll drive the 05 roadster till a 600hp comes down to my price range.

I'll buy a new SUV when they make a full size hybred

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next car for me will be the Lambo Murci Twin Turbo charged by Doug Levin.
Next car for my wife will be the Porshce 911 TT cabriolet or the Ferrari 360 Modena.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a good question. Next Daily Driver will probably be a Mercedes C350 Sport after doing the rally today but sports car wise it is going to either be a Ferrari 575M Maranello in Black with Red Interior and F1 Transmission or a Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster in Orange with Orange Interior and E-Gear Transmission.

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well a '95 F355 is due before I'm 30, I have 4 years and 1 month to go...

My next vehicle will be a Cummins Diesel (older 12V) running on SVO. Gotta have something to tow the boat, plus free fuel is always a plus! ;)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well a '95 F355 is due before I'm 30, I have 4 years and 1 month to go...

My next vehicle will be a Cummins Diesel (older 12V) running on SVO. Gotta have something to tow the boat, plus free fuel is always a plus! ;)

Absolutely love those cars and nearly sold the Viper for one on a few occasions but they are very hit or miss with maintenance that it scared me away. Also the power is nothing close to the Viper and after having the Viper, I need POWER!! They are one heck of a good looking car though.

First Strike

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Currently have 06 coupe snake, waiting to see if all new design for viper is in future, if so I will upgrade to one. If not I will keep the 06 add paxton & also purchase a Gen II

Reaction score
My wife just picked up a Saturn turbo sky redline

You must be registered for see images attach

We just picked up a new Wrangelr Jeep for the family car (LIFE TIME WARRENTEE!!! Bumper to bumper - upgraded the 3/36 into lifetime)

For me I think I want to get a Tesla on the racetrack.

http://www.teslamotors.com/

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, you seriously need to come down here. I've got 2 Internationals -- CXT & RXT

BTW - Next? '08 SRT, then an Audi R8 (Yep, on order!)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife just picked up a Saturn turbo sky redline

We just picked up a new Wrangelr Jeep for the family car (LIFE TIME WARRENTEE!!! Bumper to bumper - upgraded the 3/36 into lifetime)

For me I think I want to get a Tesla on the racetrack.

http://www.teslamotors.com/

How much was the lifetime bumper to bumper warranty to upgrade? Also is it transferrable?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62