Your next car?

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My next fun car, is a Ford GT. And my Viper ain't going no where, by the way. Im a Viper for Lifer.

You must be registered for see images

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to get a Trailblazer, Gran Cherokee, or Durango to replace Blazer when it is time. Then I will need to replace my 6 cyl daily driver Camaro. The longer those DD winterbeater cars last, the more money I save for hopefully the next real sports car being a 09 or newer Viper.

We are planning on expanding the garage to fit 4 cars within the next couple years. We could afford it now but don't feel like goiing through construction 2 years in a row after last years home renovation.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to get a Trailblazer, Gran Cherokee, or Durango to replace Blazer when it is time. Then I will need to replace my 6 cyl daily driver Camaro. The longer those DD winterbeater cars last, the more money I save for hopefully the next real sports car being a 09 or newer Viper.

We are planning on expanding the garage to fit 4 cars within the next couple years. We could afford it now but don't feel like goiing through construction 2 years in a row after last years home renovation.

Perhaps for a new Camaro. Those things look sick!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most likely a SRT10 coupe for the next fun toy.
maybe a new CTS-V Caddy when it comes out next year, to replace the Escalade.
and I'll still buy the new Camaro in a year.