Z06 vs. 05 Viper (with 3 mods.)

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats everyone!! A nice wind down. Even opposing car guys can agree if they talk long enough.

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL. Obviously this forum could use a little controversy once in awhile. Just say ZO6 and viola we've got mushroom clouds.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We can start this all over again, when the ZO7 comes out! :D

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, it is all over already? The fun was just beginning.

On a serious note, AJ, I am sorry if what I said came off as calling you a liar. That was not what I was trying to say. I am sure you know that you are a great inspiration to many car enthusiast, including myself, and that you are well respected in the community. But, rest assured that my respect towards you did not come because of your awesome car collection, as there are many people out there with money that are, well, pos's. Rather, it was due to the genuineness that I gathered from you while speaking to you over aol some time ago. I hope you don't let this "My dad can beat up your dad" conversation skew the perception you once had of me.

Ron, you *******. lol, kidding. I know you and I have had our ups and downs, but just keep in mind that we are both car guys that enjoy the same hobby, and that I respect your opinion regardless of what it may be and regardless if it seems like I do or don't. I know that you have been helpful to me in my Viper situation, and trust me, I don't forget..;-)

Now, where else can I go to start trouble....

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too damn quiet here now for a rainy day. Though I was able to do some yard work for a bit but car stuff is left for another day.

And yes Fadi I agree. We all just get into it when our cars are described as anything less than the ultimate. I did like your one comment about me removing my Paxton so you could run me stock. That did hit my funny bone as that would be one heck of alot of work. And since when I have run the SRT on the track I have missed a shift about 30% of the time it would be a good bet you could beat me in a, in a, well just about anything. Drag racer I am not. But I do enjoy an occasional romp on the street and road track day.

Some day I will have to go north and see what happens in that area (we usually do a run up to Frankenmuth in September).

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see everyone agree and have this discussion turn civil.

But, the Z06 is still a far superior car in all aspects, including appearance

(come on, hopefully that gets it going again!!!)

:laugh:

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, if you are ever near Flint or Grand Blanc area, lunch/dinner will be on me, but only if you take me out as a passenger and let me feel what a 800 bhp Viper feels like..:)

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

On a serious note, AJ, I am sorry if what I said came off as calling you a liar. That was not what I was trying to say. I am sure you know that you are a great inspiration to many car enthusiast, including myself, and that you are well respected in the community. But, rest assured that my respect towards you did not come because of your awesome car collection, as there are many people out there with money that are, well, pos's. Rather, it was due to the genuineness that I gathered from you while speaking to you over aol some time ago. I hope you don't let this "My dad can beat up your dad" conversation skew the perception you once had of me.

Ron, you *******. lol, kidding. I know you and I have had our ups and downs, but just keep in mind that we are both car guys that enjoy the same hobby, and that I respect your opinion regardless of what it may be and regardless if it seems like I do or don't. I know that you have been helpful to me in my Viper situation, and trust me, I don't forget..;-)

All is well my Friend. On to the cars!!

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All is well my Friend. On to the cars!!

:2tu:

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well..I went back 90 days...and could find no threads close to the posts on this one. Might be the highest for '06 on the SRT side of the forum.

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well..I went back 90 days...and could find no threads close to the posts on this one. Might be the highest for '06 on the SRT side of the forum.

I mean if you guys really want, we can keep on going..lol, kidding, kidding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets