Zaino vs. Einszett - wax wars (Pictures)

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a link to the pictures I promised. I would post the pictures here but I have never had any luck with that. If someone else can host them, click on the picture in the thread and you can get the larger version (better clarity). I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Einszett vs. Zainoed

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******]! Looks great, but it would be helpful if it was the same picture. Angle, light, etc.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******]! Looks great, but it would be helpful if it was the same picture. Angle, light, etc.

Yeah I know...but you know how hard it is to pick-up swirls in a picture. The original picture was 17.5 MB. The passenger side is the pre Einszett (it is close to the garage wall...makes it harder to photograph) while the Einszett side is on the driver's side (getting any closer would not make a difference, as it is that clear). I am really impressed. The worry about removing these micro-scratches is taking too much clear off. This product is very safe, as a matter of fact I had to do it a few times to get this result. I am glad it is safe because I was quite scared I would scratch the paint even worse.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW click on the pictures in the thread and get the full sized pictures. It will be more evident as to the sratch removal characteristics of the Einszett.

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How harsh is Einszett on the paint? How fair is the test... did you Zaino first then Einszett or did you clean between the two?

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How harsh is Einszett on the paint?
The product I am using is a carnuba based polish. You can't feel the grit in the polish, so it is very, very mild.
How fair is the test... did you Zaino first then Einszett or did you clean between the two?
Fair...I don't work for either company. I love the feel of the Zaino, especially after a fresh coat of z-6. The pictures on the passenger side are of the car Zainoed (5 z-5 coats and 5 z-2 coats) about 3 months ago, the car is kept the garage (only driven about 500 miles since it was waxed), it has been washed a few times, and after every wash I reapplied z-6.

I never meant this to be a comparison...I was just extremely unimpressed with results of my hours and hours of labor with the Zaino. I just really wanted to share the result with everyone.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spent 3-4 hours applying various Zaino products to my RT/10. I am thrilled as the car looks absolutely perfect!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jimandela,
Thank you my brother. The only way to make the fastest Vipers even faster is to polish the yellow until it simply glows.

Viperbass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please remember, Zaino is only a filler for very mild scratches that cannot be felt with a fingernail. I have seen some swirls that Zaino would not get out. If you take your time with a waffle pad or similar item you can get the swirls out before Zaino is applied which is the method I recommend and follow. Just be careful not to let heat build up while using the buffer especially around corners or ridges. I personally use the 3M swirl remover for dark cars (not just for dark cars) to prep the finish before applying Zaino. I love the way Zaino looks after a proper prep treatment is done.

Just my opinion.