2015 Viper Club of America Raffle #2
The next chapter in the history of Dodge and SRT's ultimate American hand-built, street-legal race car begins with the return of the new 2016 Dodge Viper American Club Racer (ACR).
- The new Viper ACR honors its long-standing legacy as the ultimate street-legal race car through significant aerodynamic and suspension upgrades, new Carbon Ceramic brakes with six-piston calipers and high-performance tires specifically designed for ACR
- New ACR Extreme Aero Package delivers nearly 1 ton of peak downforce at top speed through massive adjustable dual-element carbon fiber rear wing, rear carbon fiber diffuser, unique SRT hood with removable louvers, detachable extension for the front splitter and additional dive planes
- Delivers ultimate in stopping performance with unprecedented brake fade resistance through ACR-exclusive Carbon Ceramic Matrix 15-inch two-piece rotors and six-piston front calipers from Brembo®
- Unique race-tuned suspension features 10-setting, double-adjustable, coil-over Bilstein racing shocks and unique race alignment delivering up to 3 inches of suspension height adjustment for fine tuning corner weight
- The latest race tire compound technology with massive Kumho® Ecsta V720 high-performance tires (295/25/19 front, 355/30/19 rear), designed specifically for the 2016 Dodge Viper ACR, delivers laps times that are 1.5 seconds faster than off-road only race tires
- Combination of suspension, aero treatment and ACR-specific tires delivers sustainable 1.5 g cornering during high-speed turns
- Lightweight carpet, minimal three speaker audio, manual seats and Carbon Ceramic Matrix brakes offset added performance elements while maintaining optimal 50/50 weight distribution
- Powered by iconic, hand-built 8.4-liter V-10 engine rated at 645 horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque - the most torque of any naturally aspirated sports-car engine in the world
- Unique Alcantara hand-crafted interior features iconic 'ACR' dash badge and accent stitching
- Offering '1 of 1' customization option for the ultimate personalized Viper ACR
- Certified for public roads and engineered to wring every last hundredth of a second out of road course lap times, the 2016 Dodge Viper ACR combines the latest in aerodynamic, braking and tire technology - a recipe designed to carry on the ACR's lap-time busting reputation that has made it a legend on race tracks around the world.
"The Viper has always been more of a street-legal race car than a track-capable streetcar, and the new 2016 Dodge Viper ACR is the fastest street-legal Viper track car ever," said Tim Kuniskis, President and Chief Executive Officer - Dodge Brand and SRT Brand, FCA - North America. "Our goal is to arm our enthusiasts with the ultimate Viper track car to dominate road courses around the world."
Venom & Regular Membership: Currently own a Viper? Join or Renew. The VCA Membership rates and benefits apply.
Venom member pricing: Single ticket: $100, six pack of tickets: $500
Member pricing: Single ticket: $125, six pack of tickets: $650
Legacy Membership: Previously owned a Viper? Join the VCA and become a Legacy Member. Venom or Regular VCA Membership rates and benefits apply.
Legacy venom member pricing: Single ticket: $100, six pack of tickets: $500
Legacy member pricing: Single ticket: $125, six pack of tickets: $650
E-Membership: Own or have owned a Viper? VCA "E" Membership, includes all regular VCA Membership benefits except a printed VIPER Magazine. E-Members instead, will receive an electronic copy of VIPER Magazine. Only $75 per calendar year.
E-member pricing: Single ticket: $125, six pack of tickets: $650
R-Membership: Non-members that haven't owned a Viper can join with a Raffle Only Membership to purchase tickets. $75 Membership (calendar year).
R-Member pricing: Single ticket: $200 for first ticket, $125 each after, six pack of tickets: $700
This Raffle is Licensed by the State of Michigan, Charitable Gaming Division, License #R32854