Official Rules - 1/24/2015
1) You must be a current member of the Viper Club of America (VCA) or if you are not a member of the Viper Club of America, you must join the Viper Club of America to purchase raffle tickets from inception of the raffle through March 31, 2015. After March 31, 2015, members and non-members may be able to purchase raffle tickets if raffle tickets are available. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase.
2) Credit and debit cards are accepted. U.S. Residents only may pay by check/money order in U.S. funds. Checks must be exclusively for the payment of the ticket(s) and not include other purchases or renewal payments. International (non-U.S.) purchases must be paid by credit or debit card only.
3) Members residing in the state of Washington may not participate in the Raffle. This offer is void where prohibited by law.
4) An Official Order Form, or a copy thereof must be used to purchase tickets. Order Forms are on the reverse side of this flyer and are also available upon request from VCA Support.
5) Ticket orders must be received no later than May 4, 2015. Ticket orders arriving after May 4, 2015 will be returned to sender.
6) All ticket sales are final at the time of purchase. There are no refunds.
7) Tickets will only be issued in the name of the Primary Member listed in the VCA membership files and does not include Associate Members. Prizes will be awarded on the same basis. Winning tickets cannot be assigned, transferred or sold.
8) Prize winner’s ticket stubs will be drawn from one drum which includes all ticket stubs. Each stub has an equal chance of being drawn.
9) Winner must take delivery of the vehicle within 30 days of when the vehicle is complete. All delivery charges are the responsibility of Official rules. Please read carefully . the winner. The vehicle is U.S. DOT Specification. Winner will be contacted by telephone and receive certified mail notification.
10) A maximum of 1,500 tickets will be available for purchase. Odds of winning will be based on the total number of tickets sold.
11) Grand Prize (1st Prize), 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize winners must complete a form from the VCA and return it within 45 days of the mailing of written notification of winning, or the prize is forfeited.
12) The drawing will be held and certified at 444 Church Street, Flint, MI 48502 at 10:30 a.m. EDT on May 15, 2015. Any ticket purchaser may attend the drawing; attendance is not required to win. Results will be posted at www.ViperClub.org.
13) The Raffle is sponsored by Viper Club of America and ticket requests are subject to acceptance.
14) The Grand Prize of $70,000 will be awarded in the form of a check to Tomball Dodge, Tomball, TX (where winner will order his/her vehicle). Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone. If fewer than 1,000 tickets are sold, the Grand Prize will be one-half (50%) of the gross Raffle ticket sales, less Federal withholding of 25%, or at least $25,000 (less withholding), whichever is greater, and there will not be a 2nd or 3rd Prize drawing.
15) Grand Prize winner will order the vehicle of their choice at the Dealership designated (see rule #14). Any expenses incurred to take possession of the vehicle, which exceed the Grand Prize payment check awarded to the Dealer, will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The winner will be responsible for all licensing, registration, taxes, fees, duties, insurance and other costs as well as transportation to and from the Dealership.
16) Winner will be responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes including all sales, use, luxury and income taxes. Cash prize will be subject to federal tax withholding of 25%.
17) Federal tax law requires withholding of 25% of the total value of a prize. The winner shall be responsible for the total withholding if the Grand Prize of a vehicle is awarded.
18) Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for VCA to use the winner’s name, Section affiliation, likeness and photograph in any VCA publicity worldwide in all media including the Internet without additional compensation.
19) By participating in the Raffle, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.