'08 Color -- I may change my order

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really can't decide as to whether to stay with the two-tone black/blue interior, or switch to all-black (or black/slate gray) withe the Bright Blue & White Stripes vert I have on-order???

2001.JPG

Dodge obviously thinks the combo works well enough to feature it in their brochure, but the blue colors don't look like they match ... even on the website, none of the images look 'real' ... frustrated that Dodge went the artsy/digital route with their marketing materials -- makes it tough to make the right (expensive) decision. :rolleyes:

I hope I get to see real color samples side-by-side or real pictures before my order is final.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in a similar boat except I ordered Viper GTS Blue with the blue/black interior. My concern is the opposite: that the blue interior will look too light compared to the darker GTS blue exterior. At this point though, I am not about to tinker with my order.

/Rich

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought you couldnt get the blue/white stripes or the red/white stripes

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That why I never cared for the two-tone interior. Colors are off.
Can't go wrong with all black. IMO

I like the two-tone idea, it's not expensive at only $495 for the option, just not sure about that much blue inside and out if the colors don't match well ... my fiancee is saying 'go for it,' but I'm also thinking about the slate gray/black combo (but not sure if that would be too much going on with the blue & white stripe exterior)

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The exterior color will probably change in and out of the direct sunlight, in shadows, at dusk, at night, etc. just like the GTS Blue and many other colors do. I say stick with the 2 tone Blue/Black option. Enjoy your new Viper.:2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with the two-tone. You will not regret it. It literally wakes up the interior. I have a Mamba and love to red two-tone. To get a better idea take a look at the 06 VOI9 blue and white cars. The interior will most likely be the same color.

Here is a pic of my interior.

DSC06549_1_.JPG

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go with the two-tone. You will not regret it. To get a better idea take a look at the 06 VOI9 blue and white cars.

Here's the brochure and then the VOI9 interior ...

200_close.JPG

06vcaedition2.jpg
IMG_03902.jpg

Bright_Blue_Color.jpg

Last edited:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermann, at first glance it doesn't look like the colors match. Take a look at the top of the side sills, when you look at them it's a better match than the sheetmetal color, which is in bright sunlight?. I'd bet the interior is a dead match.

Like Nader, I'm sold on the two-tone interior

005_5.JPG

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is awesome.

Vipermann, at first glance it doesn't look like the colors match. Take a look at the top of the side sills, when you look at them it's a better match than the sheetmetal color, which is in bright sunlight?. I'd bet the interior is a dead match.

Like Nader, I'm sold on the two-tone interior

005_5.JPG

MQQNVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also believe the restriction for blue w/white stripes is only for GTS blue Coupes, not the lighter blue. But, as always I could be wrong (and frequently am!)!! :rolaugh:

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also believe the restriction for blue w/white stripes is only for GTS blue Coupes, not the lighter blue. But, as always I could be wrong (and frequently am!)!! :rolaugh:

The restriction on the white stripes is for GTS Blue coupes & Viper Red coupes. Convertbles and/or other colors are good to go.

- Matt

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235