08 hoods ****!!!!

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
when you put them on any car other than a viper. This guy also crashed his car into a tree at Houston cars and coffee.

You must be registered for see images attach

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The by standers always want us to get down, spin the tires, rev the motor, etc........then when you wreck it, they laugh at you (it's not their car)....sooooo the question is "WAS IT WORTH IT"????? :bonker::hitwithrock::oops::buttkick::duh::clap2:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"That's why we get kicked out of these venues" was said on the video, that is correct.

"was it worth it?" Here's your sign.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice the cop directing traffic, he didn't even turn his head when the car hit the tree...jus' kep doin' his job!

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy doing the video obviously knew the driver in the accident. Most times you get in trouble, you're showing off. At least, that's been my experience.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice the cop directing traffic, he didn't even turn his head when the car hit the tree...jus' kep doin' his job!

Directing traffic at an event like that is most likely OT pay at time and a half or perhaps double time. Attending to an accident scene would mean a big pay cut. You couldn't drag him away form that spot!

Randomaccess

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look pretty good on other Mopars... Magnum, Charger, and Ram's have pulled it off... but agree looks completely out of place on a Pontiac.

Not to mention Pontiac completely ruined the GTO brand with their last model IMO.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....and people wonder why Houston has a hard time finding a repeated venue. This is the 4th C&C in a row with youtube "I'm an idiot" videos posted. Hope the members that went had a good time.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
....and people wonder why Houston has a hard time finding a repeated venue. This is the 4th C&C in a row with youtube "I'm an idiot" videos posted. Hope the members that went had a good time.

I liked the parking layout at this venue much better. Missed you guy's.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

It appears the hood is making its final attempt to get OFF the car judging by the picture.

How in the hell do you put a GTO into a tree anyways?? Better chance with a Buick regal.

They guys look like typical ******'s that would not know how to drive anyways.

Hope you Houston guys find a good place to do your thing, and keep guys like this out!

-Tim

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch! An example of how fast and easy it can get away from you...

What that guy needs is practice, technique and training...umm, and maybe some fresh undies!

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They guys look like typical ******'s that would not know how to drive anyways.

Really? You can spot 'em a mile away? What do you believe people's perceptions of you are? If it makes you feel superior to make an asinine statement like that you go ahead and have fun.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l77/shotgun_sergio/206818_611800317094_199300379_33695428_1963053_n.jpg[/media]

Really? You can spot 'em a mile away? What do you believe people's perceptions of you are? If it makes you feel superior to make an asinine statement like that you go ahead and have fun.

I would say a single vehicle accident, in dry weather, showing off at an event and smashing your car within 20 feet of a cop makes you a ******.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say a single vehicle accident, in dry weather, showing off at an event and smashing your car within 20 feet of a cop makes you a ******.

I would say Timnineside said they LOOK like a typical ****** that would not know how to drive anyways.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can a group do to have an open event, provide a strong police presence and you still have idiots doing stupid things. We left before this happened and it was a nice venue though a bit of a drive from the West side of town.

Richard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62