1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(1) McLeod Street Twin Hydraulic Release Bearing

Discussion in 'New Products and Supplier Specials' started by Viper Specialty, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty Viper Owner

I have available a McLeod Street Billet Aluminum Twin Hydraulic Release Bearing. It is of the adjustable style, and is set up for a TR6060/T56 type arrangement. It comes with mount, spacers, adjuster, bearing assembly, hoses, and connection for a Viper Master Cylinder- this is a plug and play Viper setup. These bearings are very high quality, and offer shorter travel/faster shifting than the OEM bearing assembly. This was installed in one of our builds for about 50 miles, but was swapped back to OEM at the request of the owner to keep pedal pressure as low as possible for his knee.

New cost for all parts would be about $700.00, available here for $500.00 shipped.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  2. Viper Grenade

Viper Grenade Enthusiast

How much? I hate it when people don't post a price.

3. Viper Specialty

Edited... forgot to put it in there.

4. agdetail

agdetail Enthusiast

will this work with a mcleod twin clutch on my 04?

5. Viper Specialty

Yep, sure will.

6. Mad Max

Mad Max Enthusiast

Will it work on a Gen II with oem clutch assembly? Do you have any pictures and what the part #'s are?

Thanks,
    Brent

7. Viper Specialty

In theory it should yes, but I have never tried nor do I have enough specifics to answer that with 100% certainty. I do not know what the minimum HRB travel must be on an OEM clutch to guarantee complete disengagement. I do not have any of that information handy.