(1) McLeod Street Twin Hydraulic Release Bearing

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have available a McLeod Street Billet Aluminum Twin Hydraulic Release Bearing. It is of the adjustable style, and is set up for a TR6060/T56 type arrangement. It comes with mount, spacers, adjuster, bearing assembly, hoses, and connection for a Viper Master Cylinder- this is a plug and play Viper setup. These bearings are very high quality, and offer shorter travel/faster shifting than the OEM bearing assembly. This was installed in one of our builds for about 50 miles, but was swapped back to OEM at the request of the owner to keep pedal pressure as low as possible for his knee.

New cost for all parts would be about $700.00, available here for $500.00 shipped.

Last edited:

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will it work on a Gen II with oem clutch assembly? Do you have any pictures and what the part #'s are?

Thanks,
Brent

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will it work on a Gen II with oem clutch assembly? Do you have any pictures and what the part #'s are?

Thanks,
Brent

In theory it should yes, but I have never tried nor do I have enough specifics to answer that with 100% certainty. I do not know what the minimum HRB travel must be on an OEM clutch to guarantee complete disengagement. I do not have any of that information handy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets