1 of 34 and 2 on autotrader????/\

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1 of 34 and 2 on autotrader????/\\

I was thinking about putting my 2000 ACR on AutoTrader. Only 34 build and I know of has been totaled so a max of 33 out there now.

There where two other 2000 Black/Silver striped ACRs for sale! what the heck?!?

I guess I will wait a while before I list mine again, heh.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1 of 34 and 2 on autotrader????/\\

At least you have some comparables to price yours by. If they are not located near you, why wait? Summer is half over, the buyers will be thinking about waiting until next season...

PS. Mine was in the trader online when I first saw her.

OP
OP
M

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score

That's true, the other two are pretty far away. I thinkI will list it for $53,995.00 and take $50k.

Car only has 5k miles on the motor and Dodge Gold warrenty unitl the end of 2007. No wrecks stories or anything. The kind of Viper I would want if I was looking for this model.

I guess I wll put it up on Autotrader and ignore the lowballers for as long as I have the patience.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow...50K for a 2000 ACR with 5K on the clock? that's a hell of a deal, and it won't last long at that price. I paid 15K more for my 01 Bumblebee ACR and it has a few more miles on it!

Good luck w/ the sale!!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

5K on the motor? Does that statement assume different mileage on the car? Is this an early 2000 with an Arrow rebuild due to the oil issue. If so I would think it's a better than normal car, those motors came back a lot stronger than stock from Arrow that year. I almost wished mine had been in that bunch after seeing some of the dyno sheets from those cars.

OP
OP
M

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score

5K on the motor? Does that statement assume different mileage on the car? Is this an early 2000 with an Arrow rebuild due to the oil issue. If so I would think it's a better than normal car, those motors came back a lot stronger than stock from Arrow that year. I almost wished mine had been in that bunch after seeing some of the dyno sheets from those cars.

Yeah, that's 5k on a Arrow motor. Got the 708 cam put in (no more creampuff) and the heads cleaned up. The body has 31K on it. It's a 2000.4 so it has the true Koni shocks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456