1 Week in Clearwater Beach and Only Saw 1 Viper

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm on my last night of a week vacation in Clearwater Beach, Fl and finally saw a Viper today. It was a White w/Blue GTS. Guess that's one of the reasons I want a Viper...so unique. Did I mention I've seen about 43 Vettes?

Still wish I would have seen a couple more Vipers...maybe next time.

Jason

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I'll be there the end of next week. I think there were 2-3 when I was there last year. Wanted to bring mine, but wasn't willing to put that many miles on it.

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife said she seen a red SRT convertible out today with the top down!!! Mar 16 in Pickering, Ont.!!! We are having great weather here in Ontario, 68 degrees today with above 50 forecast everyday until at least next Friday! Tempting to get mine out, but I worry that as soon as I do, it will snow for sure. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
N

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I just got back to WI today...70 degrees out...now I just need to find a Viper!

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 weeks ago we were vacationing in Ft Myers Beach and we drove up to Sarasota to meet 2WhiteVipers (Dave/Wen). Going north on I-75 we saw a red SRT vert heading south and then hours later when we going south we saw the same SRT heading back north. That was the only Viper, besides Dave's beautiful white rides, we saw in a week. We went to Marco Island and Santibel Island, and must have seen 100 Vettes, thought for sure I would see a few Vipers.

BTW Dave and Wen are some awesome people, thanks for the invite.

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in Clearwater Beach this time last year. Mine was the only one that I saw in 10 day stay. Going to NYC this year instead. Any caravans heading that way? I should be in Ohio on the 2nd or 3rd.

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife said she seen a red SRT convertible out today with the top down!!! Mar 16 in Pickering, Ont.!!! We are having great weather here in Ontario, 68 degrees today with above 50 forecast everyday until at least next Friday! Tempting to get mine out, but I worry that as soon as I do, it will snow for sure. :rolleyes:

I've had mine out for about two weeks now.... loving it!

Cincy2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I could have gotten out to see you guys. Work has been consuming me. Not this weekend but next I'll be back.
Cincy

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
SFM79(Sam)
Hope your trip home was good. Both Wen and I enjoyed your visit--We must do that again!!--Dave

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine out since the 17th. No salt, and a couple days of good rain here made my mind up . Looking at the weather this coming week might keep her in the garage a bit more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave