100% carbon fiber 97 Dodge Viper GTS

GotA350ZTT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check this out, it's a carbon fiber Dodge Viper GTS body that one of our manufacturing partners made for me. I own a 97 B/W GTS (which is why they chose this car), but the absolute coolest part about it is how they did the stripes in the opposite direction carbon fiber weave. Very unique (one of a kind in fact), thought you guys would enjoy seeing some pics (I noticed the pics don't show all the detail, for example there are indentations in the hood for the vents):

You must be registered for see images attach

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW

Are there more of them?

I'll would like one if they are available...:D

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fear not my Viper family. The gang and I are working on it as we speak. Full CF body + Interior parts as well.

fyi.. full body carbon body has been done.. i.e. past GTS-R, where I work.. I'll share a rare old pic for you CF lovers. :2tu:

Edit: I'll see if work can give me some better old pics of the past GTS-R to share, need to get the ok first...

Last edited:

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
fyi.. full body carbon body has been done.. i.e. past GTS-R, where I work.. I'll share a rare old pic for you CF lovers. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

I like... If I recall they don't fit a production Viper.

But I'd still buy the mods from you if I could. I sent you a PM...let me know.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know... there really should be a way to have the molds for these parts downscaled, I'm currently getting an übercool vision of something nice to work out in my spare time. Problem is I'd need to buy a couple of expensive licenses :(

You must be registered for see images