12th annual WA VCA BBQ & Potluck

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is on the 25th of July. PM me with your e-mail and I can send you all the information if you did not already get it. Vipers from outside the WA Region are surely welcome too!

PBR

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to start the annual cat bathing.:drive:

Caravan to start at.........(Southcenter?). At .......... (11:30ish?) Any Eastside or more northern starting venues? Anyone coming from the south? Post your ideas. I'll be out of beer by the time this is over, so Paul, better get some extra, in black bottles - not yellow - so it goes down faster.:D <-- That's bait, FYI. :omg:

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the first time in 5 years my company's annual picnic event doesn't conflict, so we should be there on time this year! A convoy would be great although I am not sure anyone can keep up with Clint.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I better double the ammount of beer I usually buy, and get another cooler too!

Should I worry about that yellow M&M comment?

Glad to hear James that you will make it! The last time you were here, you left me some good tire tracks, and they are almost gone.

Charlie- No cats here!

PBR

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already slapped James' wrists for the misspelling, so to be fair, Paul, it's Charley. :omg::D

Good to hear there aren't any cats - I would have to bring my lab to remedy that. :shocked: The cat bathing was actually in reference to the similarity to caravan "planning". Let me demonstrate:

I'll be further south than 148th since I'm coming up I-90. We've met at the Eastgate Shucks lot before, or maybe the 112th Street Park & Ride just south of the Coal Creek exit? :lmao:

:drive::drive::drive::drive::drive:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I
I'll be further south than 148th since I'm coming up I-90. We've met at the Eastgate Shucks lot before, or maybe the 112th Street Park & Ride just south of the Coal Creek exit? :lmao:

:drive::drive::drive::drive::drive:

Charley-
That sounds alot like trying to herd cats! Convoy's need an owner.....!
PBR

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, but that might put me in line for an occifer position in the future.:nono: Better to just thow out random meeting places and hope we all get there somehow.:rolaugh:

vwiper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This year my company has a conflicting bbq on the 25th.
But since I work with them I will be passing on the bbq and driving down to Pauls.
I will find someone either at Eastgate I-90 area or maybe Southcenter.

Who is RubberDucky leading this convoy??????

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many people have led the convoy down, but a few have missed my driveway and gone a ways down the road before they knew it!

I'll try to put something like YELLOW balloons out Saturday!

PBR

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here it is folks.
This will be the schedule, as this has worked for the last several years I see no reason to change.

1) Depart 11:15 a.m. from The Totem Lake Country Buffet.
1a) Depart 11:20 a.m. from Lil' John's in Eastgate.
2) Depart 12:00 p.m. from the SouthCenter northwest parking lot by Nordstrom/Bahama Breeze, where the movie theater used to be.
3) Depart 12:30 p.m. from the I-5 Southbound Fife truck scales.

I will be meeting up with you guys at the Southcenter stop.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll start from L'il John's. (Still Eastgate, just north side from Shucks & I-90 entrance is there.) Thanks for the YELLOW ballons, Paul. That should definitely slow us down to make the turn. :D

BillS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clint's convoy info and Added info....

1st Clint's info....
Here it is folks.
This will be the schedule, as this has worked for the last several years I see no reason to change.

1) Depart 11:15 a.m. from The Totem Lake Country Buffet.
1a) Depart 11:20 a.m. from Lil' John's in Eastgate.
2) Depart 12:00 p.m. from the SouthCenter northwest parking lot by Nordstrom/Bahama Breeze, where the movie theater used to be.
3) Depart 12:30 p.m. from the I-5 Southbound Fife truck scales.

I will be meeting up with you guys at the Southcenter stop.
05 Copperhead #109 Supercharged 704 RWHP!,98 GTS, 03 Ram, 70 R/T Charger, 58 Chrysler,90 Ramcharger,97 Mark VIII, 04 Fatboy

Added info...
Don't forget to bring your 2-way radios, set to channel 10:10, and also we encourage you to bring some ***-luck item to share with the club; drinks and grill will be provided by the Ronald's. Don't forget your camera!

From the North-

South on I-5 to exit 105-B
Stay in the right lane on the off ramp (Plum Street).
Go straight thru all the signals in town.
Go past Priest Point Park, and past the Shell gas station on the right side of the road.
Turn Right onto Woodard Bay (just past the lime green two story house on the right). Go 1/2 mile.
Turn Right just after the wood fence, but before the chain link fence.
Go all the way to the end of the driveway (1/4 mile drag way) to the left.

From the South-

North on I-5 to exit 105

Stay right and loop (270 degree turn) back under the freeway.
At the signal, stay in the right lane and turn left.
Move to the right lane.
Go straight thru all the signals in town.
Go past Priest Point Park, and past the Shell gas station on the right side of the road.
Turn Right onto Woodard Bay (just past the lime green two story house on the right). Go 1/2 mile.
Turn Right just after the wood fence, but before the chain link fence.
Go all the way to the end of the driveway (1/4 mile drag way) to the left.
Bill:panic:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update- NO RSVP is required for this event. If you want to come, just come on down. We will have plenty! Just bring a dish to pass!!

PBR

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was phone numbers, but I'm just being picky.:omg: Bill, the address/phone info was in Pauls email invite. Can you edit your post to delete those? I'd hate to see all of the witless - er, I mean witty - banter disappear again. :rolaugh:

Weather's looking to be in the 90's. :sun: :2tu: If you show up have a removable top that is not removed, you are hereby informed that you will be mocked without prejudice. :cool:

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:nono: That all depends on the potency of Paul's beer. :beer:

As for the car, the last time I put the top up to wash it, I had to get the shop vac out to vacuum up all of the leaves and spiders. I thought snakes ate spiders:dunno:

Black Mamba 47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to the Ronalds for a 12th Annual BBQ!
Here are a couple of pics my son took of the 14 vipers (not all in the pic's)that attended this fine event. Joe thanks for bringing the yellow M&M's I'm sure they will slowly get eaten around the Ronald house.

You must be registered for see images attach

vwiper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes I can believe the Rolands will enjoy the slow enjoyment of those Yellow M&M's.
Maybe by this time next year we will see the Yellow Viper make its slow :drive: journey out of the garage to join the faster colors for some nice viper pics.

((I appoligize for thumbnail attachment only way I could figure out how to :dunno: post pics into this forum page. ))

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul - Inquiring minds want to know, how many separate black stripes do you have now? What is the longest pre-gate and post gate?
How about some pictures?

I know Clint did quite a burn out and if memory serves, there were at least 4 or 5 that joined him. Wish I would have had a picture of Clint's as it looked like all 4 wheels were smoking... did he upgrade to AWD?!

Dario and I left you some stripes both coming and going, when leaving our car filled up with tire smoke... so I can only imagine what Clint's must have been like, good thing he has a convertible!!!

Thanks Glen and Joe for the pictures!!!

Last edited:

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that Paul's Daughter may have got a video of the burn out I did, we will see.

And yes James, I am running a 4x4 Viper :)

Glen, thanks for sharing the photo of my car.
That is a great shot!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper